Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Links 3 Comment: MySQLMan

Quote Reply
Links 3 Comment: MySQLMan
Hi:

Moved the live site over to 3.0- little glitches here and there, but all i all, working well.

I did have one comment though, re MySQLMan. After you ran a command, it used to print something like: "532 rows effect" or something. This seems to be gone in the new version. I know it is small, but it was nice to have- as are the improvements you added (Last Command, output type, etc).

Anyway, having that was good- you got feedback that your command worked, or did not work. I suggest you consider returning that!
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Links 3 Comment: MySQLMan In reply to
Yeah, overall very good ... but little features like that'll be missed :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Links 3 Comment: MySQLMan In reply to
I was just hoping to possibly catch someone's ear, and possibly have this "snuck" back into a future upgrade. It was a useful feature, and I would hope easy to add back in. Not just a little "detail" as much as a nice confirmation that your command ran as you thought...
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase
Quote Reply
Re: [carfac] Links 3 Comment: MySQLMan In reply to
That shouldn't be happenning. I'll take a look when I get a chance.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Links 3 Comment: MySQLMan In reply to
I'm not sure about MySQLMan, but it isn't showing in SQL Mon when you run commands without going out to MySqlMan.
Quote Reply
Re: [loxly] Links 3 Comment: MySQLMan In reply to
Hey Adrian!

Upped to 3.0.1... and ran an update and look what I see at the bottom of the page!

"Rows affected: 28"

Whooo-Hoo!

Thanks- I really appreciate that!
dave

Big Cartoon DataBase
Big Comic Book DataBase