Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

How do I get some help around here?

Quote Reply
How do I get some help around here?
I don't normally resort to the forum for things like this, but I have submitted 3 separate requests to gossamer-threads over the past week for help, and haven't gotten a response for whatever reason.

I want to upgrade my version of Links SQL and the Spider plugin, and I only have my login info from when I first purchased Links SQL, and it has since changed. (Sometime over the past year I think I remember a hacker got into GT or something, and passwords were changed. -- I cannot find that info.)

I have been trying to get caught up on other work over the past week while I've been waiting, but I'm to a point where I really need to get these things so I can start making changes.

Hopefully I will get a response soon. :)
Quote Reply
Re: [AtoZ] How do I get some help around here? In reply to
Woo-hoo! After searching since last Wednesday, I finally found that email containing the new password. No wonder -- it was dated May 11, 2001.

I do still need help, however. The Spider Plugin is listed in my licensed area, but there are no download links.

.... Okay I spoke too soon again. I was able to download the manual, but when I try to download Links SQL 2.1.0, I get a 500 server error.

Last edited by:

AtoZ: Jun 6, 2002, 7:59 PM
Quote Reply
This problem is now resolved. I was finally able to download without a 500 error, and I realized I need to download the Plugin from within Links SQL.
Quote Reply
Looks like you've been having an interesting conversation with yourself! Wink

Regards,

Clint.
--------------------------
http://AffiliatesDirectory.com
The Affiliate Programs Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [Clint] How do I get some help around here? In reply to
Yes, thanks for noticing. There is no way to edit or delete messages after 60 minutes, which results in junk like this.