Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Homepage Layout

Quote Reply
Homepage Layout
Hi, I am new here and I desperately need some help. I have just installed a Gossamer Link and I would like to know how to modify the homepage.

Currently, the homepage shows 4 columns, the first 3 has 16 entries and the last one has only 1 entry. I would like to know where I can go and change it so it is divided into 4 columns evenly.

Here is what I am talking about.

http://www.restaurantsconnect.com

Thank you so much.
Quote Reply
Re: [vanbao] Homepage Layout In reply to
Take a look at the luna.css file (use the CSS Editor). There are examples on what needs to be done for that to happen. Also don't forget to update the globals with how many columns you want (that's explained in the example in the luna.css file).

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Homepage Layout In reply to
Thank you Adrian for your response. I can not find the luna.css any where. I am using an old vesion of the Gossamer Link. I think it is version 2.

Thank you so much for your help.
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Homepage Layout In reply to
I looked at the file link.cfg and I see that I can set the number of links per page. However, I don't see where I can change the number of categories per column.
Quote Reply
Re: [vanbao] Homepage Layout In reply to
You do not need to mess with the cfg files or any other files like that fro a template change. Use your template globals.

Sandra Roussel
Chonsa Group Design - Fresh Start Housing