Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
GO button
I would like to remove the 'GO' button from the paging on the category pages- links listings; but leave the drop down box & arrows.

Where is the code for the 'GO' button?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: [Alba] GO button In reply to
Did you try to search for GO text in a file manager?

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] GO button In reply to
Yes, searched both the css file and the templates but couldn't spot it. I could find it when I looked at the source code of published pages.
Quote Reply
Search the full admin directory, including the .pm files, too.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
The Go button is used for people who do not have javascript enabled. If you have javascript enabled, then the button should not appear.

If you *really* don't want it to appear no matter what, then you'll have to override the paging code and generate your own paging code. For that, you'll have to read the function header in Links::Utils::paging.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] GO button In reply to
I have Norton internet security installed with javascript disabled unless I allow it- that explains why I'm seeing the button. I'll leave well alone!

Thanks