Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Duplicate Check - bug?

Quote Reply
Duplicate Check - bug?
Hi,

Doing a job for someone, and it looks like the Database > Duplicate Check function doesn't seem to be working right? It comes up with the list of duplicate URLs - but when you tick the box, and try to delete them - it comes up with:

Quote:
Links: Records Deleted

0 record(s) were deleted.

Does this work for everyone else? I was wondering if it was cos he's on GLinks 3.1, so I upgraded it to 3.2, and still same issue. Smells a bit like a missing key or something? (seem to remember having similar problems beforeon other sites)

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Duplicate Check - bug? In reply to
Do I remember something about links showing as duplicates if they are in more than one category but only the one entry in the database- in otherwords they don't really exist?
Quote Reply
Re: [Alba] Duplicate Check - bug? In reply to
Not sure - if so, I don't think thats the case here though, as the links are totally seperate, they just refuse to delete (looking at it more, it seems that even Database > Links > Delete doesn't work either - so I'm almost 100% sure its something to do with a primary key or something not being right now :/

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!