Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Does GoCart work with GLinks3?

Quote Reply
Does GoCart work with GLinks3?
I don't even want to think what it would take to update all the gocart templates into the luna set, but as a preliminary test, I added the gocart fields to link.html and the options field does not show correctly. Instead of getting my individual options, I'm getting GOCART_ITEM_OPTIONSELECT for each. If I add the item to my cart, it lists the option correctly in the invoice.

Is this a simple fix, or is gocart not compatible with GLinks3?
Kevin

My Green Promise: To learn (and practice) as much as I can about living a sustainable life and then spreading the word.
What's your Green Promise?
Quote Reply
Re: [kthull] Does GoCart work with GLinks3? In reply to
Your language keys that were added by the gocart plugin need to be added to your luna template set. I'm guessing that when it installs, it only attempts to add it to the 'default' template set. If you copy them over into the luna template set, you should be fine.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Does GoCart work with GLinks3? In reply to
Took me awhile to find them, but that did it. Thanks Adrian.

ETA: It's a good thing that I had GoCart installed in another site under LSQL 2.2.1. On a new install of GoCart in a newly installed GLinks3, the GoCart language file was never installed (and I did check for it under the template/default/local directory). If I didn't find it first in my other site, then I would have been SOL (until you guys saved the day of course).

Seems you might want to fix the GoCart install for GLinks3.x in the future.
Kevin

My Green Promise: To learn (and practice) as much as I can about living a sustainable life and then spreading the word.
What's your Green Promise?

Last edited by:

kthull: Oct 16, 2005, 8:57 PM