Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Current Status

Quote Reply
Current Status
Just to let everyone know where I am with Links SQL, I've redone a lot of the category browser as there was a design flaw that prevented it working for multiple editors (ugh!). We also now have the non indexed searching working properly (and supporting the same search syntax as regular searches). Also, we have the import working to go from Links SQL 1.x into the new format.

I will release the last alpha on friday which should have all the features implemented, just very buggy. I'll do some debugging for the next three four days which should catch at least 70% of them before I release a beta for a larger audience to try. This is all barring any major catastrophe of course. =)

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: Current Status In reply to
Yahoo! I can't wait till the beta is out.

Looks like everything is finally coming together.

Quote Reply
If you want someone to try the programs before that larger audience... I'm always ready :)

PUGDOGŪ
PUGDOGŪ Enterprises, Inc.
FAQ: http://postcards.com/FAQ

Quote Reply
That's what the last alpha will be. =) It should contain all the features, just hasn't been extensively tested, and I know I can fix a lot of bugs before I get a wider audience to try it.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Alex in the first version beta will be possible to use my Oracle bank? nor that he is for ODBC in the Linux? Please...Cool

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
LinksSQL User
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Quote Reply
Would it be possible for you to email me login info to a system where I can test and debug our Oracle driver? We would need shell access, and an empty database in Oracle to do our testing, and also make sure DBI and DBD::Oracle are installed properly.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
ok. alex I go to install here and I pass you the data for email.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
LinksSQL User
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=