Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Column Mapping

Quote Reply
Column Mapping
I've cralwed some pages and now would like to copy the data into a category. When I go to the Associate Spider and Links interface and select my mappings, nothing happens when a click the button. The page simply refreshes. No error messages either.

I've read through the instructions, but haven't come up with anything that explains what the problem is.

So what am I missing?
Quote Reply
Re: [WebGuerrilla] Column Mapping In reply to
O.K.,

I figured out that after setting up the mapping, I need to go into the Bulk Edit section and initiate a transfer. I did that, but again, nothing happens. no error message or anything. The screen just refreshes.

If something is setup wrong, and the transfer fails, shouldn't I get ban error message that gives me some kind of hint about what the problem might be?
Quote Reply
Trying to get an answer, Take 3
Quote Reply
If you bought Links SQL, and you still don't get any answer here after a few days, you may try the normal support way. This is the priority way, if it is very important.
As I know, Alex is monitoring regularly the forum, but he is very busy.
Be patient.

W33

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...