Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Any help on the server area is appreciated

Quote Reply
Any help on the server area is appreciated
Can you help me figure out what may cause this error? This user was trying to print out his own links when he ran into problems with the db when trying to query all sites owned by "rhino" - got the first page with 25, but that was it. Here is what he sent me:

URL I was at when I hit the error: http://www.wherethefuck.com/cgi-bin/browser.cgi?action=link_user_list&catego

ry_id=215&user=rhino (Browse Links Owned by: rhino)

Error Report

A fatal error has occured:

Can't call method "fetchrow_array" on an undefined value at /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Browser.pm line 1439. Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Stack Trace

======================================

Links (4840): Links::environment called at /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/admin/Links.pm line 430 with no arguments. Links (4840): Links::fatal called at /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Browser.pm line 1439 with arguments

(Can't call method "fetchrow_array" on an undefined value at /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Browser.pm line 1439.

).

Links (4840): Links::Browser::_links_list_html called at Links::Browser::category_click line 19 with arguments

(Links::Browser=HASH(0x850c55c), 215).

Links (4840): Links::Browser::category_click called at /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Browser.pm line 78 with arguments

(Links::Browser=HASH(0x850c55c)).

Links (4840): Links::Browser::AUTOLOAD called at /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/admin/Links/User/Editor.pm line 69 with arguments

(Links::Browser=HASH(0x850c55c)).

Links (4840): Links::User::Editor::handle called at /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/admin/GT/Plugins.pm line 108 with no arguments. Links (4840): GT::Plugins::dispatch called at /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/browser.cgi line 25 with arguments

(GT::Plugins, /home/fratgu37/cgi-bin/admin/Plugins, handle_editor, CODE(0x8255440)).