Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

Adcycle Plugin will not update

Quote Reply
Adcycle Plugin will not update
Hi All,

I am having a problem with Adcycle v2.14 with Linksql 2.1.1. I can not get Adcycle to update. Any changes made or edits to new accounts do not update. It allows me to add new Advertisers but will not let me change the default info to them. Also How do I change the default Dreaded Black Banner and its url? I have looked everywhere I can think of. Of course till I can get it to update.... Smile Any help would be gratefully accepted.

Auction Guy
AuctionGuy
If you think Education is expensive, Try ignorance.
Quote Reply
Re: [AuctionGuy] Adcycle Plugin will not update In reply to
The dreaded black Ad cycle banner and link can be changed by insuring you have a default banner that is NOT the adcycle banner. Go into your admin, go to Group Manager : Home Page (or whatever your group is for your ads) make an ad default.

As far as the update. you may want to do a rebuild or empty your cache and see if things have changed.

paul
Quote Reply
Re: [knewt] Adcycle Plugin will not update In reply to
In Reply To:
The dreaded black Ad cycle banner and link can be changed by insuring you have a default banner that is NOT the adcycle banner. Go into your admin, go to Group Manager : Home Page (or whatever your group is for your ads) make an ad default.

As far as the update. you may want to do a rebuild or empty your cache and see if things have changed.

paul

Thanks for the reply Paul,

Tried the rebuild, Cleared my cache, Still no update. It shows the new campaign when I create it but when I try to edit it under Campaign Ad it will not let me add the new banner url, change the url to send traffic or even the weight, instead it still shows the dreaded black banner with it's adcycle url.Crazy Also tried to change the default ad, to be honest I'm lost after the Group link, I logon as admin and all it shows is All Groups. My major group is Top Of Page but I have a group for all major categories. No default group that I know of. I need to get this corrected, I spent some time on my advertising page and have had 3 responses. Needless to say I'm kinda in a bad spot here. Blush Any other ideas.... Anybody
AuctionGuy

Last edited by:

AuctionGuy: Mar 2, 2003, 2:00 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [AuctionGuy] Adcycle Plugin will not update In reply to
Did a reinstall, problem fixed. Lost all info tho.... Unimpressed
AuctionGuy