Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

A Big thanks to GLinks, GT Team, Andy, Laura & Pugdog

Quote Reply
A Big thanks to GLinks, GT Team, Andy, Laura & Pugdog
I am sure we all have been in situation where one feels like how something so complicated can be solved so easily.

While planning for the Project Web Hosting Kit (http://www.webhostingkit.com/), I was so confused and was unable to figure out on how to setup all the features that I had planned for the site. I have been working on Glinks for few years now, however even today it does not stop to amaze me with its flexibility, user friendliness & not to mention ability to customization.

Today we have successfully launched the site (well not official yet, as press release should go out within next few days) and are using below features within just 1 install of Glinks (& not to mention, I also using just 1 set of template too).

1) Detailed Web Hosting Plans.
2) User Profile
3) FAQ Section
4) Link to us Section
5) Glossary Section
6) Article Section
7) Press Release Section
8) Partners Section
9) Unique User Profile Page
10) Ability to compare Hosting Plan Comparison (Coming in Version 2.0 of Web Hosting Kit)
11) & many more features.

I know when we purchase any software we feel ownership over it and like to give full credit to our work. However, in my situation, I will have to admit that launch of Web Hosting Kit would not have been possible this easily, if it was not for the wonderful support from Jack, Alex and our forums favorite Adrian (aka Brewt). In addition, I would like to give sincere thanks to entire GT Team, Andy, Laura (aka afinlr), pugdog & every member at this board, as if it was not for their very helpful support, I would not have been able to make the site work.

Again thank you GT Team, Andy, Laura, Pugdog & all members at the forum, you guys have been a big support.

Vishal
Web Hosting Kit

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by:

SWDevil.Com: May 15, 2006, 2:15 AM