Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

3.0 Update BUG

Quote Reply
3.0 Update BUG
During the BUILD HTML Pages since the LAST Update then the corrected Update then an additional update. I have pages being built that have nothing there to be built, this program runs until it ends building 1401 times even though there is nothing to rebuild.

This was not an issue until the latest update.

Is anyone else having this issue and can we expect a fix?

ilding HTML Pages: Building Detailed Pages: Page 170 of 1401

Building HTML Pages: Building Detailed Pages: Page 170 of 1401

Gossamer Links is now updating your detailed pages. Started at Fri May 6 11:23:15 2005.

Building Detailed pages...

Done (0.25s)

All done. Total time: (1011.99s)

Sandra Roussel
Chonsa Group Design - Fresh Start Housing
Quote Reply
Re: [SandraR] 3.0 Update BUG In reply to
Sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say. Have you got the "Various build fixes" update installed?

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] 3.0 Update BUG In reply to
There were 3 updates offered in one day –
Update: I would load
Rebuild and see all kinds of issue.
Wait an hour another Update introduced itself
Rebuild some fixes and other issues which required fixing
Wait an hour another Update introduced itself
Again….
Now when I build staggered I am stuck re-building for no apparent reason whatsoever.

As the pattern above showed there was a fix - then a new updated to fix the additional bugs, etc. I was assuming there was another fix on the way - it’s been about 4 days and still no fix.

Sandra Roussel
Quote Reply
Re: [SandraR] 3.0 Update BUG In reply to
In Reply To:
There were 3 updates offered in one day –
Are you talking about Gossamer Updates? Because there are only two updates available for 3.0.1 (the category deletion fix and build fixes).

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] 3.0 Update BUG In reply to
I am looking at the history now - and its only reflecting 2 changes -

Honestly I will now take captures to prove I clicked the updates and it made the changes.

Not to be negative but the auto updates was not one of my favorite thoughts to the new changes and now this error WILL NOT be fixed because I did not have the foresight to take a capture of the updates that took place.

I guess I will start a new topic concerning this BUG so it can be addressed. Thank you for your time.

Sandra Roussel