Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Discussions :

15% Off Deal

Quote Reply
15% Off Deal
Hi,

I've had a few problems over the last week, and the most recent one was my car being stolen on Friday. The police found it last night, but its a write off , and has also been involved in a crash with 2 other cars (parked in a lay-by). I've now gotta get some cash together to try and buy a new car.

I'm hoping some of you will be interested in this offer. Basically, I'm happy to offer 15% off the price of any plugin (or plugin package). This doesn't include copys of GLinks, for obvious reasons (as I would then be out of pocket even more :(). If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact me via email. I've tried setting it up as a coupon in our shopping cart, but it only lets you do fixed figures - and not percentages.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!

Last edited by:

Andy: Nov 26, 2007, 1:57 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] 15% Off Deal In reply to
You might not believe me but I really don't enjoy complaining but for some reason a lot of your posts seem to bug me. I think it's morally wrong for you to be trying to force people to buy your plugins by using a guilt factor.
Quote Reply
Re: [Wychwood] 15% Off Deal In reply to
Wychwood wrote:
I think it's morally wrong for you to be trying to force people to buy your plugins by using a guilt factor.
That's a bit harsh.

As I see it, Andy needs some extra cash and has offered a 15% off deal to attract some extra business. No-one is being forced to do anything.

Most of us who have been here for a while have been helped numerous times by Andy. I've seen him develop and write plenty of globals on request for less experienced users, at no charge. I hope you don't need his help at some stage Wink.
Quote Reply
Re: [aus_dave] 15% Off Deal In reply to
Come on Wychwood,
don't be so touchy. I can speak to aus_dave opinion.
Andy is one of very few people in this forum, who cares about people with less experience in perl.
I can't count how many times he helped me in the last 4 month, setting up g-links to my needs.

And hey, what's wrong with a 15% Off Deal....???
If I had not already an ultra plugin package. I would buy it now.
Again, Andy offers great plugins and a great support.

Matthias

Matthias
gpaed.de
Quote Reply
Re: [Matthias70] 15% Off Deal In reply to
Agree
Quote Reply
Re: [Matthias70] 15% Off Deal In reply to
Well this is free market Wink

And I personally think 15% off is a good offer.

Cheers,
Boris

Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Auth for GLinks and GCommunity | reCAPTCHA for GLinks | Free GLinks Plugins
Quote Reply
Quote:

You might not believe me but I really don't enjoy complaining but for some reason a lot of your posts seem to bug me. I think it's morally wrong for you to be trying to force people to buy your plugins by using a guilt factor.

Hi,

I do not understand the reasons which force you to be also tedious with Andy ?

The contributions of Andy are important. In its turn, it deserves the assistance of the members if that is possible.

Oyo

Last edited by:

Oyo: Nov 27, 2007, 12:13 PM
Quote Reply
Wychwood wrote:

Say What?!?

Hey, the guy had a rough and costly experience. He's not trying to play on your guilt. He's simply saying that if you are interested in his plugins then he's in a position right now to make you an incredibly sweet offer. I, for one, am going to take him up on this offer. Not because I feel sorry for him, but because I was planning on purchasing quite a large supply of his plugins anyway - so why not save a few bucks and help ease Andy's pains at the same time.

Want to know how I stumbled across this thread? Andy sent me only after he learned that I was going to pay full price for his plugins. He could have simply kept his mouth shut about this sweet deal and gotten full price for his products, but he didn't. Andy was straight-up with me, and that's the character of a good person - not someone who's trying to play someone!
Quote Reply
Re: [blueaegis] 15% Off Deal In reply to

Quote:
Andy was straight-up with me, and that's the character of a good person - not someone who's trying to play someone!

Agree
Quote Reply
Re: [Oyo] 15% Off Deal In reply to
Hi,

Just so everyone knows - this offer will be finishing on Tuesday next week (1sts of Jan). I've almost got enough money to get my new car now Cool

If anyone else is interested in the 15% deal, please PM or email me before Tuesday, before the deal ends :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Hi,

Just for your information, this deal is now back on. The only stipulation, is that its only for orders over $100 (i.e a $100 order goes down to $85).

If you are interested, please email me at andy@ultranerds.com, or PM me.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk

Last edited by:

Andy: Feb 20, 2008, 1:33 AM
Quote Reply
Andy wrote:
Just for your information, this deal is now back on. The only stipulation, is that its only for orders over $100 (i.e a $100 order goes down to $75).
That's 25% off ;P

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] 15% Off Deal In reply to
Hi,

haha thanks ... I've updated that to the right amount Laugh (was a long day)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk