Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
recommend_it error
I install Andy recommend_it Version: 3.6.0 and try to use it in the detailed page. I get error
Unknown Tag: 'security_image'
Is there a way to solve this problem?
Quote Reply
Re: [nir] recommend_it error In reply to
What version of GLinks are you using? Please PM me a location where I can see this happening, and I'll have a quick look. My guess would be that messagecaptcha.cgi isn't working right (maybe a missing module or something)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] recommend_it error In reply to
Hi
It work good when I use the recommend_it.cgi?ID=<%ID%> to new page, it not work in detailed page when I take the code from the recommend_it_form.html or make it include
Quote Reply
Thats why then :P The code in recommend_it_form.html is generated via recommend_it.cgi - so simply copying the code into detailed.html won't work - as its not generated the other tags that are needed for the CAPTCHA.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] recommend_it error In reply to
mmmm....

Is there a way that it can be use in the detailed.html
Quote Reply
Ya, would have to do it as a custom job though - as I'm pretty busy atm, so can't do too much free stuff ATM :(

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk