Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
get_all_categories()
Could someone point me in the direction of sub get_all_categories() ? In admin/Links/Users/Add.pm, I am seeing;

Code:
if ($CFG->{db_gen_category_list}) {
my $db = $DB->table('Links');
my $html = $DB->html($db, $IN);
my @ids = $IN->param('CatLinks.CategoryID') || $IN->param('ID');
$category = $html->get_all_categories(\@ids, 'CatLinks.CategoryID', 1);
}

If I'm correct, $DB is a reference to GT::SQL. I've searched through all of the files in /admin/GT/SQL/, but can't see where it is located. I need to find it so I can change the category select for users into a multi-select.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] get_all_categories() In reply to
Nobody? Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] get_all_categories() In reply to
If you'd have done a search, say with editplus, in the admin directory, you would have found the relevant code in admin/Links/Link.pm Tongue
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] get_all_categories() In reply to
Cheers. When you did the search via EditPlus, did you just open all the files, and do a search? If so, thats what I did, except I only did it in admin/GT/SQL/, cos thats where I thought it would be Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk