Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Watchout....it's coming!
A little bird told me that one of the most useful commercial plugins to date is about to be relased in the download area.

This plugin creates a seperate newsletter for each category (top level) within your LinksSQL install, allows the users to select any and all of them for delivery, allows the user to fully control the opt in and out process on the fly, is template based for each seperate newsletter, is HTML and TXT, has full statistics for opt in - out on a per newsletter basis, allows full control from the admin side of all subscribers and tons more...

Oh, and a little kicker! It allows the user to send a trial newsletter to a friend!

This is a serious commercial plugin for those that are wanting tons of control and massive options for thier automated newsletters.

Keep your eyes on the download zone!Cool
Quote Reply
Re: [Teambldr] Watchout....it's coming! In reply to
Who is the little bird? Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Watchout....it's coming! In reply to
Well a good reporter does not reveal their sources! LOL

Tongue
Quote Reply
Mmmm

Yogi has been quiet after releasing his attachment plugin. I don't think it is Andy or Ian.

Only other person I can think of is a staff member. Am I warn?
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Watchout....it's coming! In reply to
Angelic Staff? Well I am sure that it is from someone that is a staff member somewhere!

I think you would have to look Lo for the answer!Tongue
Quote Reply
Smile Can I guess?
Quote Reply
Re: [Ian] Watchout....it's coming! In reply to
Of course you can...Wink
Quote Reply
GT Staff :)
Quote Reply
Re: [Ian] Watchout....it's coming! In reply to
Well it ain't me Tongue

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!