Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

The record you are attempting to modify has changed since you last accessed it.

Quote Reply
The record you are attempting to modify has changed since you last accessed it.

When trying to modify any record through the admin panel I get the following error message:

Links: Modify Record

The record you are attempting to modify has changed since you last accessed it, please make your changes again and resubmit.

Strange, I havn't a clue when this started to happen since I don't usually use the admin panel to modify anything but just tried it and get that message for every record that I try to modify now. Doesn't seem to make much sence since I'm the only one on the system right now so wouldn't be too likely that anybody else has modified anything since I just loaded the record 2 seconds prior.

Quote Reply
Re: [Westin] The record you are attempting to modify has changed since you last accessed it. In reply to
Mmm, is the site live? The only reason you should get that error message, is when a link is updated (ie. jump.cgi is accessed, or the link has been modified somewhere else).

Basically, its looking at the TimeStmp field, and if thats less than the value in the DB, it will give you that error.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!