Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Tags system
Hi,

Is there any plugin or plans to create a plugin it to work with tags or as a Tag system?

So, we can have a tag page with the most common or used tags in order to give a user a chance to browse per common tags. Admin, editors or users can define up to N tags. probably the admin can define the maximun number of tags used per link.

Just wondering, this might be a good idea... any comments?

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: [Jesus] Tags system In reply to
By tags, do you mean kinda like this version of GForum has, where you can define certain tags for a post (which makes it easier for people to see the "related" posts, based on the tags )?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Tags system In reply to
Yep, exactly that!
Quote Reply
Re: [Jesus] Tags system In reply to
Ok cool. As far as I know, there is nothing around like that currently. I'll add it onto my to-do list though, and try to take a look at making a plugin for it at some point. Bit busy with other plugins / custom work at the moment, so afraid I don't have a timeline for it

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Tags system In reply to
Thanks Andy, I appreciate as always your help. Jesus