Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Suddenly getting permission denied :/

Quote Reply
Suddenly getting permission denied :/
Hi,

Everything was working fine today, until about 5 minutes ago. I went to load a test script, and got the error;

Quote:
A fatal error has occured:

GT::Template (3116): Unable to open template file 'd:/inetpub/wwwroot/domain.site.com/submit/admin/templates/default/compiled/submit_work.html.compiled.1105524682.3116.5952.tmp': Permission denied at d:/inetpub/wwwroot/domain.site.com/submit/admin/Links.pm line 387.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.
I know for a fact it was working ok yesterday... so why the change? :/

BTW: I've checked the file doesn't exist, as it is NOT in the /compiled folder, but *is* in the /local one.

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Suddenly getting permission denied :/ In reply to
Ah, a bit more info...

The main install is located in;

d:/inetpub/wwwroot/domain.site.com/submit

.. but on the SAME server (and the same account), we have;

d:/inetpub/wwwroot/another-sub-domain.site.com/submit ... which I am trying to move submit.cgi to (a custom script, to work with LSQL).

I *think* the problem is down to putting the script in this different folder (if I put it back to alongside add.cig/modify.cgi, etc, then it loads fine).

Is this just some weird NT "security" thing that I don't know about? Unsure

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!