Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"?

Quote Reply
How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"?
Debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins" was first implemented in LSQL v2.1.1.
VERY useful feature, I think.

However, it seems it does not depend on $CFG->{debug_level}, because it is set to 0, nor on $GT::Plugins::DEBUG, which is also 0, but the "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins" debug message still appears.

Is there a variable to set to turn off this message after do not debug the site?

Any idea are welcome.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"? In reply to
Oops, this can be fixed by editing GT/Plugins.pm and adding:

if ($self->{_debug});

to two debug statements (pre and post hooks). i.e:

$self->debug ("Plugin pre $hook_name stopped further plugins.") if ($self->{_debug});

Cheers,

Alex
--
Gossamer Threads Inc.
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"? In reply to
This should go to bug fixes.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [Alex] How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"? In reply to
Can GT fix that now... It's more than a year..
Max
The one with Mac OS X Server 10.4 :)
Quote Reply
Re: [maxpico] How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"? In reply to
I don't know if it's fixed or not in LSQL v2.1.2, but Alex gave the solution and it's an easy 1 minute fix.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"? In reply to
No it's not fixed as I'm getting this error with the latest linksql. No matter how quick the manual fix can be...
Max
Quote Reply
Alex,

I posed in the Community forum about this.

It's in *every* program that uses that module ;)

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"? In reply to
An answer from GT? Crazy
Max
Quote Reply
Re: [maxpico] How to hide debugger message "Plugin pre ... stopped further plugins"? In reply to
I'm sure it's been fixed in the base code, and new releases will incorporate it.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.