Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Comment Plugin wanted

(Page 1 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Comment Plugin wanted
I would like someone to quote on writing a "Comment" plugin that will do the following:

• Comments are added to db immediately (new table)
• No emails need to be sent whatsoever
• Registered Users and Visitors can leave comments
- If a logged-in User submits comment, ask for comment only.
- If a visitor adds a comment, must take Name/Email
• Maximum of x comments per link, oldest gets deleted when new is added
• Comments are editable/deletable by comment owner and link owner.

Database table would need the following fields:
comment_id - unique identifier
comment_link_id - link id that comment belongs to. (So comments can be listed for particular link)
link_owner - owner of the link (so owner of link can edit/delete comments)
comment_owner - Email address (or Username) of poster. Might be same as link_owner
visible_name - Name (or Username) of poster
comment - the actual comment

Edit/Delete links display for each comment. When clicked...
If logged in (and link_owner), display edit_comment form or confirm_delete
If not logged in, ask for email address and if input matches comment_owner email, allow edit/confirm delete.

I have been hacking "Reviews" to work as comments, by simply:
• Displaying different form fields on add_comment based on login status
• Using hidden form fields for the required fields, Rating, Subject, ByLine
• Deleting a bunch of stuff from sub _add_this_review in Review.pm.

Please quote on writting this plugin along with estimated completion time-frame.
I will have to write it myself if the price is more than say $200. In which case I might need some pointers :-)

Thank you,
Chris
RGB World, Inc. - Software & Web Development.
rgbworld.com
Quote Reply
Re: [rgbworld] Comment Plugin wanted In reply to
Hi rgbworld

You might have looked into this already but just in case.

Yogi has a forum plugin for Links - LinksForum

As a webmaster, you can set up a forum area where visitors can discuss the links in your directory. Next to every resource in your directory, you can place a link "Discuss this Resource" (or similar), which will bring the visitor to the appropriate forum.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=201348;search_string=forum%20plugin;#201348

It may do what you are looking for or may be modified to suit.

Regards

minesite
Quote Reply
Re: [minesite] Comment Plugin wanted In reply to
Sure, but the plugin from Yogi was written for Links 2.0, Not Links SQL, if I am correct.
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] Comment Plugin wanted In reply to
In Reply To:
Sure, but the plugin from Yogi was written for Links 2.0, Not Links SQL, if I am correct.

Home: Products: Links SQL: Development, Plugins and Globals:
[NEW PLUGIN] LinksForum

Regards

minesite
Quote Reply
I'm sort of writing this now, for the blogger

The only feature not used is allowing non-registered users to leave a comment, and rolling off the oldest.

If you wanted this, I could prbably hack it from the code.

Comments table is indexed by unique_ID, message_ID (link), and Username

To allow a system to leave comments for non-registered users, it would check to see if a user was logged in, if not, present an option to log in, or enter name/email. Non-logged in user is given Username of "guest".

*ONLY* logged in/registered users can edit a comment. If a comment was not left by a registered user, it can't be edited. Your suggestion by using email, is not a good one. Anyone who knows who the commenter was, could create massive problems for them. There's no reason *NOT* to require people to register.

One way or the other, either you want this, or it will be released after the blogger. I've always wanted a means to comment on a link, and to rate/review those comments, so that portion of the blogger, will be modular, and set up as a separate plugin.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Comment Plugin wanted In reply to
Well...

I started to write a comment plugin myself as outlined above. I have managed to get the entire shell done. There is still a long way to go, but so far, so good with this being my first plugin :-)

Quote:
*ONLY* logged in/registered users can edit a comment. If a comment was not left by a registered user, it can't be edited. Your suggestion by using email, is not a good one. Anyone who knows who the commenter was, could create massive problems for them. There's no reason *NOT* to require people to register.

Although I could live with non-registered user comments being non-editable, I see no reason NOT to allow "guests" to use their email as a login to edit a comment. After all, it is simply a comment, and as I originally stated, old comments will be rolled as new ones are added.

I really think, if a guest knows who the commenter is, AND happens to know their email, they are probably NOT going to "create massive problems". First of all, the "hacker" or "disgruntled" friend would have to know that the original commenter left a comment, for what link, and then all they could do is edit or delete the comment. I think the odds of this abuse are relatively slim. I guess I will find out. I really appreciate your comments and suggestions though. If it turns out to be a problem, I will add an option that will dis-allow guests to edit/delete.

Quote:
One way or the other, either you want this, or it will be released after the blogger.

I am not quite sure what you are saying... If you have example code I could hack from, that would be great! Otherwise I think I will just struggle along here and continue with my own plugin. Mostly because I will of course want to release it to the community when completed.

Thank you,
Chris

rgbworld.com

Last edited by:

rgbworld: Apr 2, 2005, 10:29 AM
Quote Reply
Using an "email" as a password is not a good idea.... Just want to say it. And, setting up a separate pw/email system sort of begs the question why???

But, it's your system.

As for releasing the comment system, my remark was I will have the comments system released through UltraNerds, either now, or later. It's one of the modular features, like the ratings/review system. the next release of that will allow you to target a table/field to attach the rating/review to, so you can run multiple ratings systems, or have users rate comments/posts in other plugins. It should work via a template tag (eg: calling a function) so that it doesn't need any hooks. Wherever you display the field you want people to comment on, you add the function tag to the template, and it returns the correct results for you to insert in the template. This way, there is no problems with code layering, as long as the field you are targeting has a unique ID field.

My release schedule was severely delayed, but the amount of code/features and stuff worked on is large, so new releases should come fairly regularly throughout the rest of this year.

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
I've come up with a few more reasons why not forcing someone to log on is a bad idea :( From a programming point of view, the amount of code needed to try to figure out if a user posted twice, or was trying to spam, or anything else, is so great, and it all can be solved by simply logging in.

1) If you want to limit comments to one per-visitor, which is a really, really good thing, there is no way to prevent multiple comments, since a user can enter phony name/emails to enter multiple comments, to either make a point ,make their link look better, or to force the oldest comments off the list to hurt a competitor link.

2) allowing a user to edit their link, can be accomplished if they enter a _valid_ email and password, but there is nothing that forces them to enter a valid email, which means they can spam your list, cause trouble, or otherwise keep coming back. There is no way to block them. You have control when you validate users, and check their REAL VALID email.

3) As noted above, if a user wants to enter multiple comments, he just logs out, and then posts a bunch of comments as a "guest" or non-logged in user.

4) If a user enters a name, there is nothing to stop another user from entering the same name, and pretending to be that user. Even trying to track IP's doesn't work really well.

5) Email addresses need to be "hidden" to be used as the password, and to prevent spam. If you mak ethem public NO ONE will enter a real email address. Again, this lends to make the whole system a target for malicious abuse.

The more I think about this, and even half-coded in the non-logged-in user comments, the more I think it's a really, really bad idea.

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Ok,

As I'm building this, I'm realizing that allowing non-logged-in comments creates an aweful problem, as it would for reviews.

In order to add in features that people are going to ask for, getting rid of the anonymous posting code from the start is probably a good idea.

Allowing multiple users to post under the "anonymous" userID may be a solution, but it will not allow searching by Username for comments, or reviews, and other features and statistics that can be added in.

"See all comments by this user [this thread] [all threads]"

is possible, *if* log ons are enforced.

To allow anonymous log ons creates a problem. It means lots of extra code for marginal gain, and a loss of a lot of functionality.

I firmly believe, that logging on to get a confirmed ID, and email, is a *good* thing.

I need to connect up the various display codes, and admin options. Then a beta will be made available. A final version 1.0 should appear a few days later, as certain other things are smoothed over.

I'm going to try to mimic the current reviews system, for the comments program, the blogger, and the advanced ratings/review system. Features will be added, and I'll try to support the +/- helpful, so that while a comment or review might be not highly rated, it can also be determined to be helpful or not.

It's a little complicated, but it's pulling together a lot of code.

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply

I'm closing in on the first release of the Ultra_Comments plugin. It's changed like a snake in the 4 or 5 days I've been trying to grab hold of it. But, it's finally settling down, and the same framework will be used for other purposes, so the time has not been wasted at all.

Some main features are:

1) Similar to the Review system, uses luna templates
2) many Admin customization options (not all enabled yet)
3) some user-side options. Not stored in the Users table, but in it's own table.
4) ratings will be enabled, and use separate tables in the next release
5) Emails can be sent to the link owner and/or administrator (not enabled yet)
6) Registed users only can leave comments at this time.
6a) non-registered user system is partially coded, but I'm still thinking about it.
7) Max # comments per link
8) when max comments reached, admin can set the option to "close" the link, or "roll" the oldest off
9) Max and Min comment size (to prevent "me too" posts, or major grand standing)
10) coments can be edited by the owner (a "time window" has not been enabled yet).
11) in the next release, comments will be able to be enabled on any table with a "unique" key.
12) you can list all comments for a link, or all comments for any user. Sort/Search partially enaboed at this time.
12a) alternatively, list all other threads a user has commented in (essentially collapse the comment itself)
13) Ability to limit a user to a single commment (either editable or not) per link.

The plugin is being developed under 2.99.x, since as of this point, the advantages in 2.99 outweigh the downside in upgrading, and developing.

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Sounds like you are doing a great job. You are way ahead of me. How much is your plugin going to cost ?
I need to decide if I should keep working on my plugin, or think of a new one :-)

Let me at least tell you how my plugin is going. Our plugins are almost identical with yours having more options.
Because it is a copy of reviews, many of these are common.

1) Similar to the Review system, uses luna templates (SAME)
2) Admin customization options (SAME)
3) NA
4) ratings will *NOT* be enabled. ( Is this an option in your plugin? )
5) Emails can be sent to the link owner and/or administrator (SAME)
6) Registed users can leave comments. (SAME)
6a) non-registered user system. (I think I have a good plan for this.)
7) Max # comments per link (SAME)
8) when max comments reached, "roll" the oldest off ( almost the SAME)
9) Max and Min comment size (NICE)
10) coments can be edited by the owner (a "time window" has not been enabled yet) (GREAT).
11) NA
12) you can list all comments for a link.
12a) NA
13) Ability to limit a user to a single comment per link. (SAME)

I was going to make a post yesterday, but was too busy. I'll post it now for completeness.
Again please advise on cost of your comment plugin.

Also, please clarify 'owner' in item 10.
Can the link owner edit comments for their link?

Thanks,
Chris
rgbworld.com
Quote Reply
Comment/Guestbook Update...

As I work on my own version of a comment plugin, which I am going to name "Guestbook", I have decided on the following:

Most notable change to my original thinking, is that I "AM" going to require a password to edit comments.

---------------------------------------------------
Add Comment or Sign Guestbook

If a logged-in user clicks an "Add Comment" link. They are shown a form that asks for 1 item:
1) Comment
Username and password are already known.

If a NOT logged-in user clicks an "Add Comment" link. They are shown a form that asks for 3 things:
1) Name
2) Password
3) Comment

Edit Comment

If ANYONE (registered or not) clicks an "EDIT Comment" link, they are shown a form with 4 input items:
1) Name/Username (If logged-in, propagated with Username, but editable)
2) Password - (If logged-in, propagated with Password, but editable)
3) Comment - Propagated with existing comment. Regardless of login status.
4) A checkbox for "Delete this comment". Unchecked of course

When the "Update Comment" button is pressed, I verify whether or not this person is authorized to make the edit/deletion or not.
If authorized, update the database. If not authorized, display "Invalid user/pass" message.

NOTE:
"Comment Owners" are allowed to edit/delete their own comment only.
"Link Owners" are allowed to edit/delete any comment pertaining to their link (super_owner).

This "Guestbook" plugin is a simplified version of the review system.
What it does different is...

Features:
  • - New "Guestbook" templates for luna template set
  • - Link owner can edit/delete any comment for his/her link
  • - Comment Owner can edit/delete their comment
  • - You do not have to be registered to post a comment (sign guestbook)
Actually you are sort-of registering on-the-fly
Login info is stored in the comment table, not the user table.
The comment table has a copy of link owner/pass allowing edits
by either the link-owner or the comment-owner.
  • - Max comments per link. Oldest comments are deleted as new ones are added.
  • - Uses Comments table instead of Reviews table
  • - Comments are NOT searchable
  • - Ratings/star system is NOT used at all

Comments/Suggestions?

Thanks
Chris
rgbworld.com
Quote Reply
Sounds relly interesting keep at it I'm interested to see the final porduct

CCUnet
my Christian web
Quote Reply
From what you posted, I think ours are going to be a bit different, and differently targeted.

The comments plugin is a modified, upgraded, clone of the reviews system, and the first release will actually be a modified version of Review.pm, since a bunch of the features I'm still hooking up require a more complex logic, I'm waiting til more that is finished. On the surface, it will look/run just like the Review system, with a few different fields. IT's using modified (hacked) review templates, so I hope someone will write up better ones, eventually. Under the hood, though, it's very different, There are over a dozen admin settable options, and users will be able to configure some of their own. There are more flags/tests on the data and output than in the review system. Users can edit their pending comments (as well as live ones). etc.

Subsequent releases will look/function the same, on the surface, but the underlying code will look less like GT's code,and more like mine (simpler, smaller steps, less complex 1-liners, more, less complicated subroutines, etc). We are still working towards a modular toolkit, so having routines that do one thing well, as opposed to a more complext multifunction routine that's hard to maintain, is more my goal. I had to roll back to the modified GT code for the first release in order to get it out and used in a timely fashion. The database has many more fields, user ratings are tracked in a separate table, to allow only one rating per link (and users *must* log in to rate programs, it's simply a disaster to let non-logged-in users rig the ratings). One user, one vote, and you must show ID. No IP/time checking needed.

Review uses a cool search_list_etc routine for listing comments, searching comments, and listing comments by a user. It's slick, but too complicated. Much better to have a routine to list comments by a user, one to list all comments to a link, another to list search results, etc. They can share internal code, but they need to be accessed by separate calls (methods).

#10 is a 'window' during which a user can edit their comment. Maybe 1 hour, 3 hours, or 24 hours. Some sites want comments/posts locked, to prevent potential problems. But, a user may have tweaks after posting, that need fixed up. That gets around the very small problem brewt said was the reason for not letting users edit pending additions, but a timestamp field gets around that as well.

I wouldn't suggest storing the user/password for a registered user in the comments table. Simply check if a $user.Username exists, and if it matches the "Comment_Owner" or similar field.

For non-logged-in users, the problem with storing a password, is that if a user forgets it, there is no guarantee the email they entered was valid, (since it wasn't verified with a code), and sending the password is just a means of generating a lot of bounced mail.

As for pricing, I haven't thought about that, but given this is going to be a work in progress, and features are going to be added up through the release of the blogger and other programs in the wings, I think it would be in the $75 range. Andy will make it part of one of the Ultra packages, and it will be part of the UltraPro package, so any members will have access to it.

Not sure what else to say. I hope to have this released in a day or two, I'm finishing it up, and need to install the admin_validate routines. But everything else seems to be working, with only minor quirks that are driving me insane. It will be the built in "review" system on steroids <G> but it should seamlessly upgrade to the next version, without any database changes (except maybe a new field) and hopefully no template changes, since the interfaces shouldn't change (except for adding in the ratings code, if you want it).

Right now it's a bit confusing. Each review has a rating of the link applied to it, and a Yes/No helpful score. I'm adding in a rating for that COMMENT (eg the review) so there are three levels of ratings:

1) a user can use the links rating system to rate a link 1-10.
2) a user can leave a comment, with a 1-5 star rating of the LINK attached to the comment
3) a user can flag a comment yes/no helpful
4) a user can then RATE a comment on a 1-10 or 1-5 scale

Because a user should not leave a comment unless they have something useful to say (it's not a forum), options 3 and 4 will reflect in a "karma" score for the user.

This is why deleting/editing comments is a touchy thing. I will enable an editing window by default, and suggest not letting users edit their coments beyond that. If edits are allowed, I'd suggest disabling the "helpful" and "rate a comment" systems, as they would be prone to rigging.

I *might* add in a system that does:

"This link has been edited on mm/dd/yyyy: at that time, it had 21 votes and a rating of nn"
and
"This comment has been edited on mm/dd/yyyy. At that time 99 users found it helpful, 12 users did not. 300 users rated it, with an average of 4.5 stars."

It will be a disincentive for people to edit comments past the time window.

Either the stats can be reset, after editing, with the permanent attached stats record, or the stats can just continue to accrue averaging out old + new ratings.

These are things that keep me up at night, since if I vote on a link/comment and 3 days later it changes, maybe I'd have voted differently.

BTW: users can change their votes, as part of the advanced rating/review system. If they voted for a link and gave it a 9, if they change their mind, they can give it a 3. This came from using it as part of a "preferences" system, for DVD/movie ratings, where a user often changes their mind about how well they like something.

The basic advanced rating system, I think I released to the forum awhile back.

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
I'm moving a little closer... I had to take a few days off to enjoy the weather, and deal with the shop, but if I can polish things off later, I'll have a pre-beta version available later today.

pre-beta, because the admin features are not hooked up yet, so you have to run it in admin_validate_no mode. But, since so many people were asking for non-registered access to post, I don't think allowing a registered user to post without validation is sticking point in a first release <G>

The admin features are going to run outside of the Links admin. You can select it from the plugins page, "Validate Reviews" or the quik-list, but it will run in a separate window. Status eq "Administrator" has access, and I'll have an option to allow "Editors" -- either if flagged editor, or by specific Username. (I like Username better). This may tie in later to allow editors to validate reviews on links only in their subtopics. (The features keep going......:( )

Most options are enabled, there will be more as the blogger, comments and review programs all merge into the "advanced ratings and review" system I've been working off and on on for the past year or more.

This first release mimicks some of GT's code. The next release (or the one after) will look a lot less like it, and will be more objectified, I hope.

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
I've got almost everything connected. (I dis-connected the "edit/modify" somehow, and still haven't manged to reconnect it properly :( ).

New: You can lists posts by a user, list all a users posts, or list all users who posted to a link (and show # of comments if multi-comment is enabled).

Because I broke up the input methods, and require a do= parameter (rather than trying to guess what to do), and explicitly pass all input to the subroutines, there is a lot of extra functionality, _and_ new functionality is as simple as writing a method/routine (this is *not* a real object, but eventually going to be one). You won't get "bitten" or find something really weird going on. Comment & Review share a load of feautures in common, so I really just have to figure out a topology for the module area for these routines. But, that's wandering :)

The next release of the code should be generalized, where you define your table, and primary key, and the comments will attach to that column. It's up to you to do all the other work, in the templates to display it (it only comes with Link.ID functionality out of the box).

The rating/review system is not connected, that is the next block. That is already a plugin, and I need to modify it to hook onto the Link.ID field, _AND_ the Comment_ID field out of the box. (I will try to hook it up to the built-in review field as well, but GT does things a bit differently, and I don't want to rearrange their code for compatibility.)

This is key to the blogger, and the first release of the blogger will be similar to a Home Page community. Users can set up a blog, under their username, and they get access to a "home page" which they can customize with their own HTML/CSS They have access to certain tags, which allow them to put data in different places. They can enter a "Post" which is akin to a new thread, or they can "comment" on their own posts, and it's added to the list. I *really* don't want non-logged in access, so this requires a user to log on to comment, review, vote, rate, or otherwise interact with the system other than just "read".

Essentially, they have a private message board, with an attached "comment" system. Categories should be easy to implement, and we already have file upload and image upload/modification plugin which can be adapted to deal with specific users.

There is a bunch of stuff going on in spam reduction, so the first incarnation of the blogger, due shortly after the first release of the Ultra_Comments plugin, will not include any of the automated announcement features. It's primarily designed to allow your users to set up their own little information resources, or even "niches" from your own site (if you have DVD's or CD's, or Books, etc, you can use a couple of plugins to allow users to set up their own little book stores, or shelves, or libraries from your larger one).

(See, I do come back to older projects -- MyFavLInks/WishList -- it just takes time to write all the related/support modules <groan>)

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Any update on these? Smile

Safe swoops
Sangiro

Last edited by:

sangiro: May 22, 2005, 12:58 PM
Quote Reply
I'm also interested...
Quote Reply
Re: [webslicer] Comment Plugin wanted In reply to
Hi,

I'm bumping this up based on an email I got.

I did finish this, but had no interest (at least that was called to my attention).

In the past year, I've been working on rewriting a huge number of plugins, and have rewritten, and re-thought the logic used on many of them, including this one.

I was set to start migrating all the old code to the "new" format in about a week, and creating a modular Comments/Advanced_Ratings plugin compatible with our new plugins format, and Glinks 3.x. I'm working in the various plugins into a larger, all encompassing system. I'll post the URL to the demo site once Ihave a few more features set up. (The admin-side stuff is killing me, but it has to be done.)

If anyone is interested in beta testing this stuff, we offer half-price licenses, in exchange for the feedback.

The comments system will have 2 versions (actually 3).

1) The "lite" version which is the upgrade to the existing Links tables comments system
2) The "Ultra_Profile" version which adds comments/ratings (feedback) to the Profiles system
3) The "Ultra_Profile_Portfolio" system, which is set up to allow comments/ratings on any table within the Profile/Portfolio system, and probably any table by passing in table_name and link_id

The versions _should_ be upwards compatible, the differences are that in some routines, the various tables, and valid-parameters are hard-coded, rather than looked up.

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
I know that this is an old thread but I have a site running that would find this very useful.

Did it ever get completed and if so where can it be found?
Quote Reply
Re: [MJB] Comment Plugin wanted In reply to
Yeah, this is an old thread. "life" got in the way, and I've had health issues which have severely limited me in real life, slowing everything down.

But, partly because of the health issues, I've had to go back to programming and away from the running a shop, or having a "real" job ;) I just can't do it. The joints are failing, and it's a losing battle.

Anyway, for the site I'm working on now, this is a high-priority to revive and finish. The reasons I needed it 4 years ago are the same I need now, even more. It will take me awhile to get back up to speed, and even get all the old code organized so I can start working on it. But, I'm doing it now. I'm also several computers and 3 operating systems past my last development machine, so its going to take awhile to get that set back up too.

If I remember correctly, I was only a debugging stage (and packaging into a plugin) away from getting it finished. The packing into a plugin may be the biggest hurdle now, as I've been away from it so long. I know I was modularizing everything we'd built over the last 6-8 years (before I vanished) so it might be in a plugin form (I actually haven't found the site I was developing this on yet -- but with terabyte disks available now, I'm getting stuff all in one place -- and multi-backed up).

The "additions" to this would be minor over what was posted in this thread already. The "major" change would be in the purpose, which now (for me) is a need to keep the "link owner" in contact with the people who are commenting/rating/reviewing and a way to promote in-site (rather than off-site/email) contact between them. The "links" are venues (places, events, etc) and the idea is to make the whole rating/review/comment system USEFUL in a larger context (eg: improving the venue/experience) not just on-site rankings.

No ETA, since I haven't even found the development code yet, but my needs are immediate, so it will hopefully only be weeks before I have it done in a release candidate.

I'm also getting back to the modularizing/cleaning up of older (but still useful) code. As I work on my site, I'll be modifying/updating older plugins, maybe merging some, or adding to the Ultra::Widgets library just to get them all easily accessible in the newer calling format. Yeah, it might not be fully backwards compatible, but sometimes changes have to be made. It will certainly be more logical, easier to maintain/modify, and more "integrated" into the GT:: system. Hopefully, it will also make the Ultra:: libraries useful in further development, and a foundation to build on for all GT products,not just GLinks. At least that's the goal :) EX: there are a lot of globals over the years that could be (have been) merged by writing one function and passing in the required parameter(s). This would be easier to maintain, and potentially add greater overall functionality.

Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Erm, am I missing something - isn't this how the existing GLinks review system works? (I notice this original thread was made well before the review system was added into LSQL/GLinks :))

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Comment Plugin wanted In reply to
I'm looking for something more like this (Scroll down) where people can just post comments rather than add a review.
Quote Reply
Ah ok - I thought I had a plugin which did this, but I think it must have been something else I was thinking of =)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
MJB wrote:
I'm looking for something more like this (Scroll down) where people can just post comments rather than add a review.

Hi MJB;
I can't see a difference. Just rename review to comment!

Matthias
gpaed.de
> >