Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Recommend it
Using LinksSqL 2.1.1, I ahve loaded the recommend it plugin on my test site also using Sql 2.1.1 and it worked. On the production site all I get is an empty page no errors, any ideas what this mean. If you asked me to check the error logs, hey I am new at this still don't know where to begin. The cgi script is Chmod to 755 ...
Quote Reply
Re: [goman] Recommend it In reply to
Yep, me again, somehow this plugin does not insert the path automaticly in the "use lib" and the "Links::init" or what ever you call it. Well, it's working fine know.

Later!
Quote Reply
This is a known bug and has been around for a long time now. The author has been asked to update it, but seems to not want to.
Quote Reply
There is another recommend-it type plugin somewhere you can try. Haven't tried it myself but I believe was programmed to get around these bugs.

Search for plugins on this forum created by Paul Wink

~ ERASER

Free JavaScripts @ Insight Eye
Quote Reply
Re: [Eraser] Recommend it In reply to

Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] Recommend it In reply to
I have it installed as well. Does anyone have step by step instructions on how to fix the bug? Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Thanks Paul, your plugin works great!Wink
Quote Reply
Paul,

>> This is a known bug and has been around for a long time now. The author has been asked
>> to update it, but seems to not want to.

Kock it off.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [texhost] Recommend it In reply to
The fixes have been posted several times. I have not been able to update the download areas, to reflect the changes.

Paul just likes to take digs at people, and I'm not happy about that.

I'm sorry to make this public, but keeping it private has not worked.

There is a reason I have not been very active on the forums of late, and I'm considering just bowing out completely.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Quote:
Thanks Paul, your plugin works great!

No problem, glad to help.