Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Error with AJAX browser after server move

Quote Reply
Error with AJAX browser after server move
Hi,

Getting a weird error when modifying a link, on a GLinks 3.2 install - that was moved from one server to another.

Quote:
Error: uncaught exception: Permission denied to call method XMLHttpRequest.open

Anyone seen this before? In the mean time - I've just changed the category selection to "Yes (basic" - so it makes a SELECT box, instead of using AJAX.

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Error with AJAX browser after server move In reply to
Make sure your paths and urls are all correct. Also make sure you've got the 'treecats ajax domain restrictions fix' update.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Error with AJAX browser after server move In reply to
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

All paths and URLs look ok (it was just the paths that had to be grep'ed to replace the old paths, to the new ones)

Is there any chance of PM'ing/emailing me the fixed file for the 'treecats ajax domain restrictions fix' fix? The path for the reg number isn't the same - so I can't actually do any updates via the admin panel =)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Error with AJAX browser after server move In reply to
Just get it from an installation with the latest updates. It's just the treecats.js file that has been updated.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Error with AJAX browser after server move In reply to
Thanks, that fixed it Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk