Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

How to change "Your link has been approved" notification email subject.

Quote Reply
How to change "Your link has been approved" notification email subject.
Could anybody tell me How to change "Your link has been approved!" approved link notification email subject?

Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: [Z] How to change "Your link has been approved" notification email subject. In reply to
From the template set.. look for the text file that reads email_add or something similar, just modify it as desired, and it should do the trick :)

Hope this helps.

Vishal

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [NeedScripts.Com] How to change "Your link has been approved" notification email subject. In reply to
email_add.txt is the body of the message. I need to change the subject of the message.
Quote Reply
Re: [Z] How to change "Your link has been approved" notification email subject. In reply to
It's in the language - see VAL_APPROVESUB.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] How to change "Your link has been approved" notification email subject. In reply to
Adrian when you say "It's in the language" what exactly do yo mean? I'm sorry but I'll need a little bit more information than that.
Quote Reply
/templates/default/language.txt

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] How to change "Your link has been approved" notification email subject. In reply to
Or use the language editor in the admin: Build => User Language => VAL

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] How to change "Your link has been approved" notification email subject. In reply to
Thank you very much.
That worked.