Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Data_Import - New version coming =)

Quote Reply
Data_Import - New version coming =)
Hi,

Just a post really, to let people know I'm going to be doing a new version of Data_Import.

The last version was originally written for LSQL 2.1.2, and hasn't really changed (appart from bug fixes) since day one. A few new features were added, but the core codes are still the same - and looking back over them, could do with some cleaning up / speeding up , etc =)

If anyone has any features they would like to see in the plugin, please post them here, and I'll see what I can do =)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Data_Import - New version coming =) In reply to
I'm Looking forward to this.

Is their an ETA?

--BK
Quote Reply
Re: [Train] Data_Import - New version coming =) In reply to
Hi,

Not sure to be hoenst. I was hoping for some feature requests (not much point re-writing it, and then finding out people have feature requests, which would require large portions rewritten again =)).

If I havn't had any feedback by the end of the weekend, I'll probably start it then. I'd imagine it will take a good week to get a release version ready, as its quite a big plugin :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Data_Import - New version coming =) In reply to
Hi,

I've actually finished it now :) (at least, its ready for beta testing :))

If anyone already owns a license for Data_Import, and is interested in testing this version, please PM/email me :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk