Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Where is it at?
I have been forced to rebuild my Links SQL due to hacker destroying the server my site was on. For the most part I had back ups for most of my stuff. I am however running into one problem. Which file do I need to edit to change the look of the Categories on the home page? I am wanting to change the look of the tally. I have tried every file in the template directory.

Tim
Quote Reply
Re: [kolar12] Where is it at? In reply to
If you are wanting to just update the category listing fonts, spacing & other category list options, you should edit subcategory.html page. Normally all layout/design pages are in .html format & .css for css files under sub folders within /admin/template folder.

Hope this helps.

Vishal

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [SWDevil.Com] Where is it at? In reply to
I was pretty sure it was the subcategory folder. For some reason the changes I made to it will not take effect.
Quote Reply
Re: [kolar12] Where is it at? In reply to
Hi,

You need to be sure that you're editing the right file =) If one exists in /admin/templates/luna/local/subcategory.html, then edit that one.. otherwise edit the one in /admin/templates/luna/.

Hope that helps =)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!