Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Paysystems / Paypal
I wnatto introduce LinksSQL installation for some particular segment of industry and charge forlisting via Paypal/Paysystem ?

I will buy a copy of LinksSQL from Andy. Can you help on this Andy ? If yes, how much ?
>> Nakul Goyal (SEO, Link Building Expert)
Web Site Promotion
Tips 'n' Tricks
SEO News

Quote Reply
Re: [nakulgoyal] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to
Hi Nakul,

Quote:
I will buy a copy of LinksSQL from Andy

I am not sure how easy or hard that is going to be.. cuz if I am not mistaken, you are suppose to buy Links SQL from GT only.

However for the plugin part.. I personally think Andy rocks.. he is real good at creating custom plugin for Links SQL :)

Hope this helps.

Vishal

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
I think you may find that this is built into to the next release of Links - which I assume should be out soon as GT seem to be releasing new versions of software at the moment.
Quote Reply
Re: [afinlr] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to
Can I not buy from Andy ? GT/Andy, please comment !!
Web Site Promotion
Tips 'n' Tricks
SEO News

Quote Reply
Re: [NeedScripts.Com] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to
Quote:
I am not sure how easy or hard that is going to be.. cuz if I am not mistaken, you are suppose to buy Links SQL from GT only.

I'm an official reseller Wink

Quote:
However for the plugin part.. I personally think Andy rocks.. he is real good at creating custom plugin for Links SQL :)

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Hi.

>>>I will buy a copy of LinksSQL from Andy. Can you help on this Andy ? If yes, how much ? <<<

Are you wanting to only charge for specific categories? I have a PayPal plugin in the works, which I could get finished off for you. It allows people to add 3 different types of links;

Basic Link - Basic link details
Gold - Basic + Contact Details (phone/fax)
Platinum - Above + Address (for shops)

This plugin will be about $150.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to
Andy, any demo available ? I will be interested immediately. Can you incorporate Paysystems with this as well ?
Web Site Promotion
Tips 'n' Tricks
SEO News

Quote Reply
Hi. Its *almost* finished. Its not a plugin totally yet, as it requires me to do a few manual things (such as adding fields, editing your templates, etc).

>>>an you incorporate Paysystems with this as well ? <<<

Afraid not. I don't have any knowledge of their payment system, and I don't really have the time to look into it Frown (I'm pretty busy still).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Re: [afinlr] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to
In Reply To:
I think you may find that this is built into to the next release of Links - which I assume should be out soon as GT seem to be releasing new versions of software at the moment.

Yeah, I believe it should be coming out in about 2 weeks. I'm not definate if it actually has the payment option built in, but they have/are definatly adding payment modules for the main companies (2Checkout,PayPal,WorldPay, etc).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
In Reply To:

Yeah, you can buy through me. I'm an official reseller (contact jack@gossamer-threads.com to verify this if needed). I've been reselling LinksSQL/GT products for almost 2 years Tongue

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Yeah, you can buy through me. I'm an official reseller (contact jack@gossamer-threads.com to verify this if needed). I've been reselling LinksSQL/GT products for almost 2 years Tongue

Cheers

WoW.. sorry bro.. didn't knew that you were also selling Links SQL under reseller permissions..

Your upcoming plugin/s seems very interesting. Keep up the great work :)

Vishal

Vishal
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: [NeedScripts.Com] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to

Have a look at the PM I'm sending you... its my latest project.. pretty cool :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
In Reply To:

Yeah, I believe it should be coming out in about 2 weeks. I'm not definate if it actually has the payment option built in, but they have/are definatly adding payment modules for the main companies (2Checkout,PayPal,WorldPay, etc).

Cheers

Nice!!! First of me hearing about this... must have missed the memo. Tongue
Quote Reply
Re: [Jonze] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to
Three Cheers to Andy for his great LinksSQL work.
Web Site Promotion
Tips 'n' Tricks
SEO News

Quote Reply
In Reply To:
Three Cheers to Andy for his great LinksSQL work.

For Andy !!!
Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah...

With all his plugins, he has definentely made it fun to play around with LinksSQL Smile
Quote Reply
Re: [bannerzone] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to
Didn't realise people felt that way Blush

Just wait til we release the OEM versions of LSQL (classifieds,image gallery, personals script, etc), and a load of our new plugins (with UltraNerds) ;-)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
hmmm... I'm a bit dissapointet if you didn't knew that I liked your scripts... I remember that I wrote a lot of "COOL, WHAUU" and stuff like that, after I bought your script package Tongue

Bent
Quote Reply
Re: [bannerzone] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to
Cool
Quote Reply
Andy work is great I have seen it on this thread I havve seen people say that Andy cannot see he is official resellers and can sell the GT product for which he has got resellership.
Megrisoft
Web Hosting Company
India Software Company
SEO Company

Quote Reply
Re: [megri] Paysystems / Paypal In reply to

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk