Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
PaymentEnabled
I have this on my detail templates:

<%if paymentsEnabled%><li><a href="<%config.db_cgi_url%>/modify.cgi?do=payment_linked;process_payment=1;modify=1;ID=<%ID%>"><%if isUnpaid or isFree%>New Payment<%else%>Renew payment<%endif%></a></li><%endif%>

Payments are enabled.

However, when user click on his link, this option (this link) isn't displayed on detailed page.

Why?

Regards.

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
Re: [DeadMan] PaymentEnabled In reply to
Hm...I just did Template::dump and there is no "paymentsEnable" variable in dump.

This is weird because this is original line from LUNA templates as I can remember.

Regards.

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
What is the link setup as? (the ExpiryDate field)

Is it set up as a pay-for listing? I believe that only shows up when you dont have the link setup as a "free" listing.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] PaymentEnabled In reply to
Yes, link is setup as free linlk. ExpiryDate is 2147483647.

However, I thoung that this option is available also for users if then want to pay for free link.

So, then must go to "Modify" and then send link again as "Paid" link. Right?

Regards.

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] PaymentEnabled In reply to
Andy wrote:
What is the link setup as? (the ExpiryDate field)

Is it set up as a pay-for listing? I believe that only shows up when you dont have the link setup as a "free" listing.

Cheers

I don't think is supposed to work that way.

I have also couple of links that have been "paid" but when they expiry, they been setup automaticly to "free".

Now user must go to "modify" link to pay again for link and not just link "New payment" or something like that.

Regards.

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
Mmm, afraid I havn't really played around with that side of the payment stuff, so not really sure how it would react. Maybe Adrian or someone else from GT could clarify Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
The paymentsEnabled variable gets set up by Links::SiteHTML::site_tags_link, and this doesn't get called on the detailed page.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] PaymentEnabled In reply to
brewt wrote:
The paymentsEnabled variable gets set up by Links::SiteHTML::site_tags_link, and this doesn't get called on the detailed page.

So, using this variable is wrong?

Hm...how did this get into my detailed page then....

Regards.

UnReal Network
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] PaymentEnabled In reply to
As I could see variables "isUnpaid" and "isFree" also doesn't exist...

Hm...weird...

UnReal Network