Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Very odd error :/
Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help me, but has anyone come across this error before?

Quote:
A fatal error has occured:

GT::SQL (21404): File '/srv/www/vhosts/domain.com/cgi-bin/admin/defs/glinks2_Users.def.bak.def' does not exist or the permissions are set incorrectly at /srv/www/vhosts/domain.com/cgi-bin/admin/Links/Import/S2BK.pm line 114.

Please enable debugging in setup for more details.

Really got me confused (mainly, as to why exactly its trying to even copy them =))

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Very odd error :/ In reply to
Hi,

Welp, after all that - I just managed to fix it (sods law I just posted :P)

Basically - there was a file named glinks2_Users.def.bak.def inside the /defs folder (god knows why!) - and deleting that now worked :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Damn, another error now :(

GT::SQL::error = Failed to execute query: 'SELECT glinks2_CatLinks.CategoryID,glinks2_CatLinks.LinkID FROM glinks2_CatLinks LEFT OUTER JOIN glinks2_Links ON WHERE (glinks2_Links.ID IS NULL) ': You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE (glinks2_Links.ID IS NULL)' at line 1

This is on a Repair Tables. Could this be a MySQL problem?

This is a move from an NT server ==> Plesk Unsure

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Check your Links and CatLinks def files. The relation between them must be broken as it seems to be not joining the tables together properly there.

Adrian
Quote Reply
Re: [brewt] Very odd error :/ In reply to
Hi,

Thanks for the reply :)

In the end, I just re-setup the tables (via the Setup > SQL Server area), and then had to just re-add the fields (although there were quite a lot :() ... guess something got buggered during the transfer (had all kinds of problems with the M$ Server that it was last hosted on, as it kept on lowercasing the files - a roya PITA :()

Anyway, all seems to work fine now :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk