Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Hook that will be run AFTER the whole build process has been completed?

Quote Reply
Hook that will be run AFTER the whole build process has been completed?
I'm trying to find a hook that will let me run some codes after a successful build all. I've tried create_category (POST) , but that is being run before the category build, and this kinda defeats the object of what I'm trying to do :(

TIA

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Hook that will be run AFTER the whole build process has been completed? In reply to
Why not just make your own? Just add a subroutine call to Build.pm after all the other build routines complete?

I realize, it defeats a cardinal plugin rule, but a simple one-point change to a file is not bad at all. After all, many other plugins require heavy template editing, and some with code fixes. This is an obvious place to do a file-edit to add functionality.

Maybe GT will add this hook in the next release, as all it would be is a plugin jump after a build only a couple of lines of code. They probably just never thought about it before ;)

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Hook that will be run AFTER the whole build process has been completed? In reply to
If you put a POST hook on create_category, then this will run after all the categories have been built. I am using this in my PageBuilder plugin.

Ivan
-----
Iyengar Yoga Resources / GT Plugins
Quote Reply
Re: [yogi] Hook that will be run AFTER the whole build process has been completed? In reply to
Mmm... seems to be working now :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!