Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Can't build STATIC direcotries (LINKS SQL 2.1.0)

Quote Reply
Can't build STATIC direcotries (LINKS SQL 2.1.0)
Hi,
I recently imported an RDF dump of DMOZ and the import went successfully.I did a repair table and also finished 'search index'.

"Build All" finished without any errors and after that I didn't see any STATIC directories in my HTML directory. The link "Dyanmic" worked perfectly showing all the contents of the DMOZ dump and I was able to browse thro' the whole links directory. I tried re-building with 'staggered' option, also crawled through the admin menu cof clues, but nothing did help to build my static pages.How can I build my static directories?

Thanks,
vensub
Quote Reply
Re: [vensub] Can't build STATIC direcotries (LINKS SQL 2.1.0) In reply to
Are you sure the build went succesfully? Try it again, and then post the last 5 lines here so we can see if it is actually working. It sounds like either the files are being created in a directory other than the one you are looking at, or you have permission errors on the files Wink

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Can't build STATIC direcotries (LINKS SQL 2.1.0) In reply to
I am sure the Build went OK and came to the #prompt with 'Finished' message(definitely no error msg).I ran nph-build.cgi --all from command line.Permission for the HTML dir is 0777. I see the Home dir index.shtml is created there and i checked the path in the admin menu it looks OK.

Vensub
Quote Reply
Re: [vensub] Can't build STATIC direcotries (LINKS SQL 2.1.0) In reply to
It works now.It expects a caegory named 'Regional'.

Thanks,
Vensub