Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Payment
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. Got new links SQL with payment bits included BUT cannot find any documentation.

Some old threads discussed a plugin for expiring links so I wonder if the two can be hooked up. I use WorldPay so I am unsure if the payment upgrade to links is any benefit to me (again because i can't find any documentation on it) but can this (worldpay or the new payment upgrade) be hooked up to manage submissions and if so how?.

Ideally I want to charge say £20 to add your website link, the other option being a free submission (which uses a more restrictive submit form, less weighting and keywords). If your paid listing is not renewed then your submission is dumbed down.

Even if I can't do this can anyone shed any light on the payment upgrade in links. Apparently it is installed but I haven't got a clue what to do with it or how to acces or make good use of it.

rgds

Kev

Cheers
KevM
Quote Reply
Re: [KevM] Payment In reply to
In Reply To:
Got new links SQL ...

Which version?
Quote Reply
Re: [Payooo] Payment In reply to
Latest one, installed just before christmas with extra bits added 4 days ago from the new version.

Cheers
KevM
Quote Reply
2.1.3?

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Payment In reply to
I guess so, wouldn't kbnow how to tell but if the bits are there then thats what i need to find out how to use.

Rgds

Cheers
KevM
Quote Reply
In the admin panel, its at the top right frame (Links SQL Version 2.1.x).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Payment In reply to
The only link I have is a help link whch doesn't seem to have anything about payment files or expiring links,

rgds

Cheers
KevM