Gossamer Forum
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] My Plugins In reply to
Hi

I have not been around this forum for a long while due to several factors..

But it looks like a lot is going on and all the old folks and not around as before...

For several developers deciding to just quite working on the plug ins they released and that some one **LIKE ME** have paid for fully.. they promised when I bought the plug in support and working on advancing the plug in and that is mainly in most cases you preferr a PIAD or Free code not just cus the code is better...

I will have to agree that the developer have the right to quite supporting their products at any point BUT what about the promises they made to get someone to buy their products is that made some buy their products?

I thing that does worth money and I really do not know an answer to how to solve such a conflict in a small business situation..

What I know that i paid over $200 for plug ins that as of TODAY only 2 of them will be developed any further in the future and even support for those product is not any longer as good as it was when i purchased them since the owner does not work on them no longer and when you do not you tend to forget the code you wrote..

just a thought Mad
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] My Plugins In reply to
I don't think Paul said he is stopping support...I'm sure he would be happy to give his paying customers support, as well as Ian giving support on his plugins, and also still selling them. It was more to make a point about something that happened behind the scenes...which I'm not sure is sorted out as of yet Unsure

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] My Plugins In reply to
Hi Katabd, since you have more than one of my plugins, I should be assuming the 2 you are referring to are mine.

My plugins are still being developed, I am just not developing NEW ones.

For example since this thread started, User Monitor has had THREE upgrade releases (now 2.1.2).

Cool

http://www.iuni.com/...tware/web/index.html
Links Plugins

Last edited by:

Ian: Oct 12, 2002, 9:17 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Ian] My Plugins In reply to
Thanks IAN for the explenation..

I have been way off this forum due to a big project i am working on. So excuse my french.. Angelic
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
> >