Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

MyLinks2 Updated

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] MyLinks2 Updated In reply to
Is registered users an entry in the plugin settings for the option of which user groups to show on the user list?
Quote Reply
Just another guess - have you had a look at the config variables for the plugin? Click on 'edit' in the plugin list. The only thing I can see that might be the problem is if your users with public folders have a status other than 'registered' - maybe editors?
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] MyLinks2 Updated In reply to
Hi

It was a capital letter problem.. I entered registered and it should have been Registered..

So sorry..

What last question Tongue

After upgrading the data to the new database, how do I change the users default setting to Public.. Also how do I default all new users folders to be Public.

Thanks again.. Great add ons in the new version.
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Global help In reply to
Hi

I am tryting to use a global to identify the users with saved Mylinks:

sub {
# IDs the user if they have a mylinks on file..

my $tags = shift;

my $db = $DB->table ('MyLinks2');

my $mylinks = $db->select ({my_user_username_fk=>$tags->{Username}},['my_user_username_fk'])->fetchrow_array;

if ($mylinks) {return $mylinks;}

else {return;}

}

It looks right to me but still does not work.. Any ideas?
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [Paul] MyLinks2 Updated In reply to
Hello Paul,

I sent a payment order (PayPal) for script (on July 19 2003).

I still did not receive script (on July 21 2003).

Why ? Unsure

Michel

Quote Reply
Re: [mick31] MyLinks2 Updated In reply to
Sorry for the delay. I had personal committments over the weekend and didn't have much time to use my computer. You can now download the plugin. Thanks for your purchase.
Quote Reply
Quote:
how do I change the users default setting to Public

UPDATE MyLinks2_Folders SET my_folder_public = 1

For the second part of the question you can just edit my_folder_add.html and select "Yes" in the select list asking whether the user wants the folder to be public.
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Global help In reply to
Quote:
I am tryting to use a global to identify the users with saved Mylinks:

Try:

Code:
sub {
return $DB->table('MyLinks2')->count({ my_user_username_fk => $_[0]->{Username} })
}
Quote Reply
Small Bug In reply to
Hi

There seem to be a small bug in Mylinks2.pm that prevent users from updating their profile in dynamic mode..

The solution is to add the following line in the My_profile sub

delete $input->{d};
Regards
KaTaBd

> >