Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Manual Editor Monitor
Just purchased a copy of Editor Monitor. It comes without any readme or other manual. I want to know what options I can use with this script.
It may be in the tar-file, but I don't know how to open that.

Installation in my Links SQL was OK, but there's no help- or about- link.

Fred.
Quote Reply
Re: [Frest] Manual Editor Monitor In reply to
I'm sure there should be an about link - it will be in the left hand column. There should be a new heading 'Editor Monitor' and below there should be something like 'About', 'Editors Online', 'Repair Table', 'Statistics', and 'Table Editor'. If you don't have this, try reinstalling the plugin.
Quote Reply
Re: [afinlr] Manual Editor Monitor In reply to
Reinstalled two times to be sure. There is no about or help link.
Quote Reply
If you pm me some login details to your admin area I'll have a look for you if you like.
Quote Reply
Hi,

It's a shame, but the programs are not being supported any more.

Re-writing a similiar program is on our to-do list. I've written modules to do some of it, but I was hoping for a final community release before going any further, as all this should be integrated into community, or at least be community aware.

FWIW: I'm also rewriting Andys "my favs" to be more session based, not cookie based, and have more features, as a tie in to this Editor/User monitor system. Eventually, maybe even a "bread crumb" type system to tie into GoCart for user preferences tracking, add-on sales, etc.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.

Last edited by:

pugdog: Feb 13, 2004, 1:00 PM