Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Listings of ALL LinkSQL plugins

Quote Reply
Listings of ALL LinkSQL plugins
Any place or site where I can find all LinkSQL paid plugins listing with ratings, #of visits or maybe reviews, that would help in finding good & popular paid plugins. instead of burning your hand with useless expensive plugin.

similar to hotscripts.com etc.
Quote Reply
Re: [jasy007] Listings of ALL LinkSQL plugins In reply to
Are you after Totals? If so most of these can by done by adding globals.

I have just posted some HERE.

Last edited by:

MJB: Mar 12, 2006, 5:15 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [jasy007] Listings of ALL LinkSQL plugins In reply to
This isn't really available, or out there, since Links SQL / GLinks is one program, and plugins are pretty useless without the program. Also, the auto-install features, make listing the programs on Gossamer-threads download system the main place people get them. Maybe GT will update the plugins area to allow ratings/reviews, but right now it's still pretty basic.

Also, most of the plugins, if I'm not mistaken, have been written by Andy, and are available from Ultranerds. :) He's a busy little beaver.

We formed a partnership about 2 years ago, and I'm finally capitalizing on his efforts, and my code snippets, to upgrade, modify, and release some really cool stuff over the next few months, including a major upgrade to the ImageSQL program, in several formats from a Models and Photographers Gallery Lite and Pro, to just upgraded Image routines, and profiles, and more.

I think our stuff is pretty good, and our support just as good, if not better. If something doesn't work as advertised, we'll make it work. If you think you have a specific area of need, that might not be met, just ask. We have our own forums to keep the chatter of non-GT programs here to a minimum.

There are a few other programmers out there who have released other programs of various amounts, but I don't think any of them are bad, or overpriced for what they offer, if that is your concern.

Most of the people will answer specific questions about their program if you ask, or wonder if it will work for you.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Listings of ALL LinkSQL plugins In reply to
Thanks pugdog !
It would be nice to have free "Suggest Category" plug-in available. I think almost all LinkSQL would benefit. I would have hope to see this long time ago integrated into LinkSQL... although still not late to do it.

Thanks!

In Reply To:
This isn't really available, or out there, since Links SQL / GLinks is one program, and plugins are pretty useless without the program. Also, the auto-install features, make listing the programs on Gossamer-threads download system the main place people get them. Maybe GT will update the plugins area to allow ratings/reviews, but right now it's still pretty basic.

Also, most of the plugins, if I'm not mistaken, have been written by Andy, and are available from Ultranerds. :) He's a busy little beaver.

We formed a partnership about 2 years ago, and I'm finally capitalizing on his efforts, and my code snippets, to upgrade, modify, and release some really cool stuff over the next few months, including a major upgrade to the ImageSQL program, in several formats from a Models and Photographers Gallery Lite and Pro, to just upgraded Image routines, and profiles, and more.

I think our stuff is pretty good, and our support just as good, if not better. If something doesn't work as advertised, we'll make it work. If you think you have a specific area of need, that might not be met, just ask. We have our own forums to keep the chatter of non-GT programs here to a minimum.

There are a few other programmers out there who have released other programs of various amounts, but I don't think any of them are bad, or overpriced for what they offer, if that is your concern.

Most of the people will answer specific questions about their program if you ask, or wonder if it will work for you.