Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

How to DOWNLOAD a plugin from "Others" section???

Quote Reply
How to DOWNLOAD a plugin from "Others" section???
When opening this section, I don't see a way to download plugins! How can I do that? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: [Eximpo] How to DOWNLOAD a plugin from "Others" section??? In reply to
What do you mean by the others section? I can't see this link anywhere. Can you explain where you found the "others" section please?
account deleted
Quote Reply
Re: [dragonface] How to DOWNLOAD a plugin from "Others" section??? In reply to
Go to Products-Links SQL-Plugins. There is a section called "Other Plugins". Except Spider or AdCycle, there is no link to download, f.e., Yahoo Subcats or Search logger. How to do that?
Quote Reply
The spider is there but not adcycle
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] How to DOWNLOAD a plugin from "Others" section??? In reply to
I am not blind:
"This plugin installs AdCycle, a powerful banner management program, and integrates it into Links SQL. This is a paid plugin, which includes a licence copy of AdCycle. For ordering information, please visit the link above. "

But it is not the question - the question is: how to DOWNLOAD plug-ins? Or is there availablity and no download?
Quote Reply
You download them from your admin panel...Plugins > Download

Or you upload the plugin to your server and use the install from URL option, or you upload it from your hard drive.

Adcycle and the spider (and others) are paid plugins, hence you need to buy them before you can use them.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Nov 9, 2001, 4:06 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] How to DOWNLOAD a plugin from "Others" section??? In reply to
OK, I get clear. Download possible from my LinksSQL panel, not directly from the site. Thanks!