Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Gossamer Community: LinksSQL

(Page 2 of 2)
> >
Quote Reply
Re: [webmaster33] Gossamer Community: LinksSQL In reply to
I also have links 2.0 installed (http://www.magicdirectory.com/) but if you go to http://www.magicdirectory.com/linksSQL/ you will see the new version I am upgrading to.

You submitted the site using links 2.0 add feature. You must have clicked a sub category instead of a main category (My category descriptions stay at regular magicdirectory so I won't have to upgrade).

I just reinstalled the plugin for linksSQL and I get the same results.

Any ideas?

- Jonathan
Quote Reply
Re: [afinlr] Gossamer Community: LinksSQL In reply to
Well, if the GComm plugin would not be installed into LSQL, then the Sign-in link would not lead to GCommunity page.
I assume a cookie problem.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [jdgamble] Gossamer Community: LinksSQL In reply to
Quote:
You submitted the site using links 2.0 add feature. You must have clicked a sub category instead of a main category (My category descriptions stay at regular magicdirectory so I won't have to upgrade).
Eh, I sucked this.

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
from Webmaster33. Expert in Perl programming & Gossamer Threads applications. (click here for prices)
Webmaster33's products (upd.2004.09.26) | Private message | Contact me | Was my post helpful? Donate my help...
Quote Reply
Re: [jdgamble] Gossamer Community: LinksSQL In reply to
Yes, I see now.
Still goes to GComm home page after clicking add.cgi, even if was logged aready.
Well, now this shows clearly that it's not a cookie problem.

Also, Laura is right, that this should not work that way.

I'm running out of ideas, so GComm reinstall may be a last chance.
You may try to uninstall Auth_Community plugin, GComm, and try with a fresh install.
Be careful if you do this on a production site, where you have registered users!
(it can even delete/overwrite user tables if you are careless)

Best regards,
Webmaster33

Paid Support
> >