Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
ExtraStats - new version
I've just added the ability to show a popular links table with this month's rank, last month's rank and the trend.

Laura.
The UK High Street
Quote Reply
Re: [afinlr] ExtraStats - new version In reply to
For anyone who downloaded this already - there was a little bug that missed the number one ranked site off the list - whoops!

Please download the new version and empty the ESLast table to generate the correct list.

Last edited by:

afinlr: Mar 8, 2004, 12:41 PM
Quote Reply
Just downloaded the 3.0.1 version and when installing have the following error.

Unable to install plugin:
'Unable to extract file: '/home/default/local/es_tags.html'
(There was an error reading from
*GT::Tar::FH42,67584.
Expected to read 2779 bytes, but only got 2048.)'

Tried replace template Yes and No.

Regards

minesite

Last edited by:

minesite: Mar 10, 2004, 4:22 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [minesite] ExtraStats - new version In reply to
Hi,

I have had this problem before and I'm not quite sure how to solve it. The tar file is fine before I upload it to the GT site but somehow the file then gets corrupted. I've just tried saving it as a new file and reuploading but there is still a problem. I've attached the es_tags template file which you can use to replace the corrupted one before uploading - just until I find a fix.

Laura.
The UK High Street
Quote Reply

Well, not sure why but I uploaded the original version again and it seems fine now. Crazy

Quote Reply
Still the same. it might be me so I'll wait to see if anyone else has problems before trying to install again.Tongue

Regards

minesite
Quote Reply
Hi,
You do have enough free space on the disk you downloaded the tar file to?
When you see something truncated like this on a K boundary, you start to wonder.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] ExtraStats - new version In reply to
I don't think disk space is the problem as I uploaded the older version and reinstalled that to get me going again.
I also downloaded a couple of other plugins, if I'm the only one with the problem I'll take a closer look at my setup.

Regards

minesite
Quote Reply
No - it's not just you - I really don't understand what the problem is or how I can fix it. I'm hoping someone from GT may be able to help - but I guess I'll have to wait until next week now.