Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Custom Plugin or script needed. (I will pay a fee)

Quote Reply
Custom Plugin or script needed. (I will pay a fee)
Hi,

I am looking for someone to write a plugin or script that will interact with PayPal.com's Instant Payment Notification (IPN).

Here is what I need it to do:

When someone makes a payment to me via PayPal.com the script should add their username and password to my Gossamer Links MySQL database and set them up as a user. I am selling a subscription to my website so the script will need to automatically disable their username and password after either 30 days or 60 days depending on the subscription they signed up for.

I'm not totally sure of the best way to go about accomplishing this, if you have any suggestions please let me know.

I am willing to pay a reasonable fee to have this done.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
MarcusSmile
Quote Reply
Re: [snowboard7200] Custom Plugin or script needed. (I will pay a fee) In reply to
Hi,

I've done a few custom jobs like that before.

The problem is, although on the surface it sounds pretty simple - it still takes quite a bit of coding / time/ debugging to get it all working right.

If you want to PM / email me with your kind of budget, I'd be happy to get back to you with some thoughts.

Its definitely possible though Smile

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!