Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Bulk Package Deal - Changes...

Quote Reply
Bulk Package Deal - Changes...
We have now scrapped the $200 package deal (existing members are still valid now, and for new releases, but new orders for the package deal are not being accepted).

We now have a new package deal, called the 'Ultra Package'.. I don't want to repeat what I just put on our forum, so if this affects you, then please see the thread here;

http://www.ultranerds.com/.../gforum.cgi?post=216

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Bulk Package Deal - Changes... In reply to
you might want to change the link in your sig...
Quote:
$200 Bulk Package | Support Forum | Installs| Plugin Owners Area | Links SQL Plugins | DMOZ Dumps | UltraNerds

Philip
------------------
Limecat is not pleased.
Quote Reply
Re: [fuzzy logic] Bulk Package Deal - Changes... In reply to
All done :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
We now have several new Plugin packages. These have been designed to help those who cannot afford the new $350 package, especially if you don't need all the plugins. Details of these new packages can be found here;

http://www.ultranerds.com/...rum.cgi?post=252#252

Not much point in duplicating any of my other post here, so if you are interested in these new packages, please feel free to have a look at the above URL.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
I've now moved over all my customers from linkssql.net to UltraNerds.com. Please note, that your username/password will be different. I have sent out password reminders to all the users that I transfered, which will go to the same email address that you used to log in on linkssql.net.

I will be removing the linkssql.net members area soon, and putting a link to the UltraNerds.com one.

Thanks for your patients :)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
Quote:
Thanks for your patients
Are you setting up a medical practice Wink

----
Cheers,

Dan
Founder and CEO

LionsGate Creative
GoodPassRobot
Magelln

Last edited by:

dan: Mar 3, 2004, 10:53 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [dan] Bulk Package Deal - Changes... In reply to
I meant patience ;)

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Quote Reply
In Reply To:
I've now moved over all my customers from linkssql.net to UltraNerds.com. Please note, that your username/password will be different. I have sent out password reminders to all the users that I transfered, which will go to the same email address that you used to log in on linkssql.net.

Aaah - that's what that was.

That's handy, as I lost my linkssql.net login and was about to trouble you to find it again Tongue

On the other hand, you may have assumed that the recipients know about UltraNerds etc - there was no mention of linkssql.net (I think) in the email, and my first instinct was that someone had scraped my email off this forum and pro-actively registered me on their forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [CrazyGuy] Bulk Package Deal - Changes... In reply to
Yeah :)

I did think about that (after I had sent them). I should have really modifed the email that went out to existing clients, but I didn't think about it at the time (had to transfer 170+ members to the new site, manually!).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk