Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Add_Randimage plug in error

Quote Reply
Add_Randimage plug in error
Hi

I have installed the new version of Add_randimage plug in and the users are getting an error message ehen trying to add a site.
Oops, we had the following problem: Your verification code did not match up. Please go back and try again
I am using GD to generate the image..
The only thing I see is that the plus in talks about 8 cahrectors set and the GD generates a 6 charector set only?

Anyone have any idea?
Sample: http://2muslims.com/cgi-bin/links/add.cgi
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Add_Randimage plug in error In reply to
I can't see anything without a login Wink (I don't really want to signup, otherwise I get subscribed). IF you could PM me over a test user/password, that would be great. I can then take a look for you.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Add_Randimage plug in error In reply to
Should be fixed now. I just had to increase the size of the image being created (in the .pm file), as your font sizes are different to most peoples (they are a lot larger Tongue).

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!