Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
[New Plugin] - LinksPPR
Hello!

New PPR/PPC plugin is ready!

With this plugin - your Links SQL allow bidding on top category positions, bid on keywords and allow business submissions.

Unlike Gossamer-Threads PPC plugin this plugin can be used on sites with middle-traffic (up to 50k hits daily or more, based on your server configuration).

Plugin features :
Allow you to earn money selling PPR/PPC top category positions, bids on search keywords, links business reviews.

Provide advanced control area for link submitters and advertisers, keyword suggestion tools, minimum bid support (can be different for each category and for search bids), paypal & 2checkout payment processors instant processing.

Have integrated top100 keywords tools, keyword suggestion tools and "bids" tool.

Very easy to use admin features - keywords review, business links review, ppr reports.

Support bids on category positions at dynamic and in static (html) mode! (plugin setup can automatically install cronjob if static mode used). In static mode cron script monitor added/changed/deleted bids and automatically update static html pages which changed - when it need.

Allow you to have Priority links in your directory (after PPR/before Free links) and more...

Allow you to limit link submissions in some categories.

List of full features and demo you can find at
http://www.mycgiscripts.com/linksppr/

Price of this plugin : $350 (30 days of free support, 1 year of free updates).

Best Regards,
Alex

http://www.mycgiscripts.com/
Quote Reply
Re: [mycgiscriptscom] [New Plugin] - LinksPPR In reply to
Hello!

Please post here new features requests - which you want to see in this plugin.

Coming soon : Affiliate system for Links PPR, GeoIP search module (advertiser can bid on keywords & Geo location of customer).

Best Regards,
Alex

Quote Reply
Here's a feature suggestion:

Additional micro-payment options.

Include the ability for a user to increase the visibility of his link even further though alternative methods. eg.

* Bold Link = $0.05
* Icon in listing = $0.10
* 1 photo attachment = $0.25
* 2 photo attachments = $0.40

These would of course be one-time payments. If you wanted to really go out there then make these generic so admins can define their own features. For example: Admin can define as many "pay fields" as they want. If the checkbox next to that field is checked when a user enters a record then the associated cost is deducted from his balance...

Safe swoops
Sangiro
Quote Reply
Re: [sangiro] [New Plugin] - LinksPPR In reply to
Thank you for suggestions!

I think what in PPR plugin not required to sell bold/italic/icon listings (as we sell positions), but add photoattachments for some fee - it good idea.

Added to to-do list.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Alex
Quote Reply
This really needs a Max bid option instead of having to go in and change the bid each time someone bids above you. I added a link and made the bid $5 with the second highest bid at .05 and was charged $5 for the click. I think this is going to be a bit too confusing for those used to other PPC models.

I also chose a business listing option for $25 fee. I selected deduct this from balance. After I approved the link it never deducted the $25 from the account.

Seems to have a few minor flaws but looks very promising.
Quote Reply
Re: [craven32] [New Plugin] - LinksPPR In reply to
Just checked - account balance was deducted on $25 for business review + $5 for click. You can also login to admin area --> ppr reports --> Orders and see this order.

Also this visible in account billing history.

Also your $5 click in PPR reports.

May be you just forget which sum was be on account before transaction?

Also please note : installed demo version is have limited functionality (some functions is not work). But this fuctions all work properly.

About maxbid - yes, it possibly to implement and I add it in todo list for next version (when will be LinksSQL 2.1.3). But really it optional - just as I know - PPC engines never limit it.

Better to describe it in help page for advertiser - how PPR links is working.

Best Regards,
Alex
Quote Reply
Re: [craven32] [New Plugin] - LinksPPR In reply to
Right now I tryed to add business review link with payment from account and all is working correctly. $25 fee was deducted.

Please note : account balance deducted immeditially after link submission with payment from account balance! If you seen balance after link submission and after admin approval - it will be same - as transaction already was processed.

Also : In advertiser section in billing log only real transactions via payment processor - where his placed money to balance here or payed for business review from credit card.

All working correctly.

Best Regards,
Alex

Last edited by:

mycgiscriptscom: Apr 14, 2004, 11:01 AM