Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[NEW PLUGINS] MobileTemplate and MobileTemplateStatic

Quote Reply
[NEW PLUGINS] MobileTemplate and MobileTemplateStatic
Hi,

Its been a while since I last released a plugin, but after quite a lot of testing and tweaks, I'm proud to announce the release of my 2 latest plugins:

MobileTemplate
MobileTemplateStatic

Both these plugins are $100, and if required I will set them up (only the basic setup, not template customization Wink)

Its also included in the ULTRA Package PRO

Details of the plugins are below:

MobileTemplate

After a LOT of requests from people, I decided to write a plugin that would let GLinks owners create 2 versions of their site. A "browser" based one, and also a "mobile" based one. Put simply, this plugin detects if someone is using a mobile device - and then shows them the "mobile" template set (you can fully customize this, just as you would with your normal template set). This version requires mod_rewrite to work.

To find out full details (and view the demo/screenshots), please here here

MobileTemplateStatic

This is the same as the above, apart from it will actually let you build the pages in a different folder (so assuming you have the ability to create sub-domains, which almost everyone does, you can set up at mob.domain.com or m.yoursite.com, etc).

To find out full details (and view the demo/screenshots), please here here

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!