Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

[NEW PLUGIN] MembershipSystem v1.0

Quote Reply
[NEW PLUGIN] MembershipSystem v1.0
Hi,

After a LOT of work, I'm now happy to release version 1 of "MembershipSystem". Please note, this plugin is part of the ULTRA Package PRO, but NOT the ULTRA Package

MembershipSystem

This plugin is aimed at people, who want to sell "access" to their site. For example, if you have a site full of articles, that you only want paid users to have access to - you can charge people xx dollars to access the site for xx amount of days (i.e $5 for 10 days).
This system could be used in several types of sites (to name only but a few =));
  1. Clipart site
  2. Essay sites
  3. Selling of e-books
  4. Selling of tutorial's
  5. ..and much more

PRICE: $300 [ details / purchase ]

Plugin Description
This plugin is aimed at people, who want to sell "access" to their site. For example, if you have a site full of articles, that you only want paid users to have access to - you can charge people xx dollars to access the site for xx amount of days (i.e $5 for 10 days).
This system could be used in several types of sites (to name only but a few =));
  1. Clipart site
  2. Essay sites
  3. Selling of e-books
  4. Selling of tutorial's
  5. ..and much more

Plugin Requirements
  1. GLinks 3.2.0+
  2. A PayPal Account

Features
  • You can setup as many different packages as you want. i.e 1 weeks access, 2 weeks access, 3 weeks access, 1 months access, 2 months access, 1 years access (up to as many days/months, or even years, as you want)
  • Fully automated system
  • Emails are sent out after a purchase (to "welcome them"). Existing users, who are extending the time left on their account, will get a "renewal" email, rather than a "welcome" email.
  • An email is sent out to users who've accounts have expired.
  • Automatic expiration script (requires cron to run automatically)
  • Easy way as adding new users as a Member, via the admin interface.
  • Simple to use log viewing facility, to see who's paid what / when / for how many days / etc
  • "Member Home" area, where they can view the amount of time remaining on their account / if they need to make a payment for access.

Screenshots

I've put together a page of screenshots, with some descriptions below them. You can see this here: http://www.ultranerds.com/...ip_system_screenshot

As always, if you have any questions - please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!