Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Upgrading error
Hi

Upon upgrading to 2.1 I am getting an error message on recommend_it and bad_link reporting plug ins..

The error reads:

A fatal error has occured:
Can't call method "param" on an undefined value at bad_link.cgi line 33.I now That Alex talked about adding some code to the CGI script to get it working ..Anyone have a detailed description on how that should be done..

Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Upgrading error In reply to
Check further down for the instructions on upgrading detailed_page.cgi to work with 2.1 The process is the same. It's adding/changing a couple of lines in the headers.

I'll have thew new 2.1 compatible versions on-line in a day or two. I need to get my password from Alex.

Also, I'll have them posted on the PUGDOCS.com site, once I get the files area sorted out. Also archived older versions for those who need them.

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Upgrading error In reply to
Hey pugdog..

I am sort of lost I searched for upgrading detailed_page.cgi on GT site and on your site and could not find the thread or instructions you are referring to..

Can you guide me in the right direction please..
Regards
KaTaBd

Users plug In - Multi Search And Remote Search plug in - WebRing plug in - Muslims Directory
Quote Reply
Re: [katabd] Upgrading error In reply to
try

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/...orum.cgi?post=179168

PUGDOG� Enterprises, Inc.

The best way to contact me is to NOT use Email.
Please leave a PM here.
Quote Reply
Re: [pugdog] Upgrading error In reply to
Hi

thanks man.. it worked with all of them..
Regards
KaTaBd