Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
Spider problems...
Ok, the plugin install was successful, however now when I try and run the spider.pl file via SSH I get;

$ perl /usr/home/marcusr/html/cgi-bin/admin/Plugins/Spider/spider.pl
Can't locate Links.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ../.. /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503 /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005 .) at /usr/home/marcusr/html/cgi-bin/admin/Plugins/Spider/spider.pl line 19.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/home/marcusr/html/cgi-bin/admin/Plugins/Spider/spider.pl line 19.

Anyone seen this before? Surely all of the variables are taken from the settings file, of which they must be right for Links SQL to be working correctly Unsure

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] Spider problems... In reply to
>>Anyone seen this before?<<

Yeah yesterday Cool ....marcus already asked for my help and aki is already looking into it ...sigh

Surely him asking you to help you and then you posting the question here defeats the object?

Last edited by:

RedRum: Jan 10, 2002, 3:39 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [RedRum] Spider problems... In reply to
Not really. I was trying to see if someone had already seen it beore Wink And if so, how to fix it. I'm just editing the templates and setting up the cron Tongue

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!

Last edited by:

AndyNewby: Jan 10, 2002, 3:46 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [AndyNewby] Spider problems... In reply to
Well as I said, Aki is already working on it.

It is simple enough to solve but I happened to mention it to Jack who forwarded the email to Aki who then wanted to investigate.

Last edited by:

RedRum: Jan 10, 2002, 3:47 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] Spider problems... In reply to
Andy, do you have news about this problem?

The plugin works as cron job?

Cheers!

-----------------------
Nomada