Gossamer Forum
Quote Reply
SQL Setup Error

Hi - Can't see an area for GLinks 3, so hope it's OK to post here.
I'm trying to install GLinks 3 on a Windows XP SP2 machine running Apache 2.2.8 with MYSQL Version: 5.0.45-community-nt
With
DBD-SQLite Version: 1.13

When running the SQL part of the setup I get the following error:
DBD::mysql defines neither package nor VERSION--version check failed at C:/usr/site/lib/DBD/mysql.pm line 19.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/usr/site/lib/DBD/mysql.pm line 19.
Compilation failed in require at C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/glinks/admin//GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 19.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/glinks/admin//GT/SQL/Driver/MYSQL.pm line 19.
Compilation failed in require at C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/htdocs/glinks/admin/GT/SQL/Driver.pm line 74.

It tells me to turn on debugging, but I can't see anywhere to do that - please can anyone help?
Quote Reply
Re: [TheGFB] SQL Setup Error In reply to
Hi

Quote:
Hi - Can't see an area for GLinks 3, so hope it's OK to post here.

The forum you posted in is for Links 2 (static version :)). I've moved this to the right area for you now.

I'm afraid I don't know what that error message means though, so can't help you on that, sorry.

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
Re: [Andy] SQL Setup Error In reply to
Sorry about that - thanks for moving it