Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Upcoming Plugin amazon randomizer

Quote Reply
Upcoming Plugin amazon randomizer
Hi,

I just played around a little with amazon XML and made a small script which shows random books from a list on your homepage. The exit hits are tracked and the list can be modified with an admin tool. The script is a beta but I like it very much and I am going to modify it to work with mySQL and as a plugin. I would appreciate it very much to get some comments.

http://niko.oeppert.de/...s/amar/index_en.html

Regards

Niko

Last edited by:

el noe: Oct 27, 2003, 9:31 AM
Quote Reply
Re: [el noe] Upcoming Plugin amazon randomizer In reply to
WOW! This is great... I was looking for a way to add some amazon associate links to my site that runs Links SQL!!

Keep up the good work!!

PS- The button to vote for your script on hotscripts doesn't work right!

Last edited by:

DiSpy: Oct 27, 2003, 2:35 PM
Quote Reply
Re: [DiSpy] Upcoming Plugin amazon randomizer In reply to
Hi DiSpy,

thank you for trying to vote the script, I did not and so forgot to add the LinkID. Fixed it. If you run into any problems or have new ideas do not hesitate to give me feedback. In the meantime hope you get a lot of sales.

Regards

Niko
Quote Reply
Re: [el noe] Upcoming Plugin amazon randomizer In reply to
This seems exactly like what I've been looking for. I tried installing it and I got into the admin section, entered all of my books, but the script wouldn't load on the page. Then it wouldn't let me back into the admin area.

I've tried every permission setting I can think of on these and I can't seem to get it right. What should my permissions be set to?

Thanks,
Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: [jcsmonogram] Upcoming Plugin amazon randomizer In reply to
See PM