Gossamer Forum
Home : Products : Gossamer Links : Development, Plugins and Globals :

Payment-system MONEYBOOKERS.COM

Quote Reply
Payment-system MONEYBOOKERS.COM
Hi,

I've just emailed with Jack (GT) asking for adding www.moneybookers.com as an additional payment-system to LinksSQL.

Maybe GT will integrate it if there are enough people who want to have it.

So if you're (highly) interested for the addition of this payment-system feel free to post into this thread.

Regards,
Manu

Shopping Portal Shop-Netz.de® | Partnerprogramme | Flugreisen & Billigflüge | KESTERMEDIA e.K. | European Affiliate Marketing Forum.
Quote Reply
Re: [ManuGermany] Payment-system MONEYBOOKERS.COM In reply to
I tried setting up with MoneyBookers.com, but their IPN system is pretty crap :( (and support) Frown

Cheers

Andy (mod)
andy@ultranerds.co.uk
Want to give me something back for my help? Please see my Amazon Wish List
GLinks ULTRA Package | GLinks ULTRA Package PRO
Links SQL Plugins | Website Design and SEO | UltraNerds | ULTRAGLobals Plugin | Pre-Made Template Sets | FREE GLinks Plugins!
Quote Reply
I would like to user money bookers also. I got their merchant interface up and running but I finally had to talk to the president to get anything working. they had to add some new variables to get it to work. He told me that *very* few people use it.

If anybody has plug-ins that will work if the merchant interface is robust enough let me know and I can give you the appropriate contact on their side. They are willing to help, but in my opinion overly conservative on the security side. For example, in development, if you try to create a profile in some country other than the one you are logging in from, you will generate ambiguous error messages. After you finally work your way up to the pres he will tell you that they block creation of profiles for a country whose IP address doesn't match the country you are logging in from. when I asked why they didn't just generate an error message that said that, he said, 'security'.
Quote Reply
Yep, I'm also interested in this payment system to be added into GLinks.

Maybe also to add WebMoney (www.wmtransfer.com) as gateway system.

Regards.

UnReal Network

Last edited by:

deadroot: Feb 12, 2008, 1:25 PM
Quote Reply
Also maybe Google Checkout...

Regards.

UnReal Network